I'm No Princess....

Uraraka laid in her bed, turning and tossing her blanket in her sleep.

"You killed me." said the corpse of the villain she had killed, clawing at her leg with his rotten fingers.

She started trembling, taking a step away from the rotten corpse, freeing her leg from the monstrosity.

"N-no, please, it was an a-accident." she whispered as loud as a scream. "Please you have to believe me."

"I got killed by you." the corpse said again into the void, only inhabited by the two of them, as he slowly rose to his feet.

Uraraka stared at him, trying to turn around and running away, but no matter how fast she ran, she didn't move a single inch.

"I'm sorry." she said, tears now streaming down her face.

The corpse started growing in size, towering above her, looking at her with his hollow, dead eyes.

The girl looked behind her, her eyes widening in fear at the giant corpse.

"You can't run away and hide forever." the dead body said, slowly extending his hand towards the hero student. "They will find out the secret, even you have yet to admit."

Uraraka closed her eyes, trying to forget the dead meat trying to kill her.

Just a moment before the rotten fingers could touch her, the corpse exploded and a dark sun started raising behind the now towering King, standing where the killed villain had just been standing.

She opened her eyes again, the light of pure darkness enlightening her dream and her face, as the King held his hand open for her.

"Why?" she mumbled looking at her savior and his open hand.

"Why not?" he said with a heavenly evil grin.

Uraraka opened her eyes as she sat up in her bed, inside of her dark room. Tears and sweat streamed down her face, her body and bed already wet from the sweat.

She cried into her hands, before wiping away the doubt that streamed down her face.

"I have to find some sleep, if I want to have some energy for school tomorrow." she sighed, before trying to go back to sleep.

Momo trembled before the standing villain.

"Mentor, this is enough." Izuku said, kicking down the door and sprinting to his girlfriend, hugging Momo.

The young girl looked to her boyfriend, before glaring back to All For One with fear in her eyes.

"N-no, you have to run." Momo said into his shoulder, trying to push him away, but he held her in his arms. "He wants to kill you."

Izuku slowly rubbed her back, ushering her to calm down.

"He won't do any harm to both of us." he said, holding the back of her head. All For One sat down again.

"You don't have to worry, Ms. Yaoyorozu." All For One said, sitting back down and leaning back slightly. "You have to excuse my behavior from before, but it was a test."

"I-It was a test?" she asked again, slightly looking back at the man.

"It was." Izuku said again.

"So everything was a lie?" she asked again, pushing Izuku away from her. "And you knew?"

Momo glared daggers at the greenette.

"Unfortunately yes, and I'm sorry aswell." He said, tossing the bottle to his mentor. "He wanted to test your true intentions, so he told you about his quirk and you being the successor."