Meet The Mentor

The villains flooded onto the plaza, like maggots into a juicy piece of meat.

"Midoryia, as class representative your primary objective is to get the students to safety." Said Aizawa, readying his scarf.

"No need to tell me." said Izuku, turning around to the rest of the class. Aizawa was already jumping down the stairs, ready to fight the villains. "Everyone, get out of the building."

The students nodded, before starting to rush to the door.

"All Might appears to be missing." said Tomura, scratching away the skin on his neck. "Maybe our Intel was wrong."

Aizawa was already standing in the middle of the plaza, using his capture gear to block attacks or use other villains as shields, while also trying to hear what the villain was saying.

"But it's no matter." said Tomura, finally stopping to scratch himself bloody. "Maybe if we kill a few of his precious students, he'll come out to play. Kurogiri, make them easy prey."

Instantly, Kurogiri teleported himself between the exit door and the students, blocking the only safe way out.

"I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but young master wants you to stay here." said the misty villain, expanding his body to engulf the student body.

Luckily, Iida was quick enough to grab Momo and Jirou and jump out of the mist, as to not get teleported away. He was not the only one who was able to get away from the misty attack, the walking tentacle man Shoji was also able to escape the trap.

Kurogiri started teleporting the students that were still caught to different parts of the USJ.

When Izuku opened his eyes again after being teleported, he found himself in the bar. He smirked as he started unbottoning his shirt.

After 5 minutes, the King stepped through a portal, finding himself in the middle of the plaza, right next to Tomura.

"What the fuck are you doing here, brat?" he shouted.

"Relax, I'm simply here to observe." calmed Izuku, spreading his wings.

"Shit, he's here too." said Aizawa under his breath, dodging another attack and punching some villain in the face.

"And you thought you could simply waltz in here and steal the spotlight?" asked Tomura, again scratching his neck.

"Like I said, I'm not here to fight." said Izuku, now turning his attention to the fighting Aizawa. "You don't have to worry about me, I won't participate in any of this."

With this, Izuku took off, flying to the mountain area, where it didn't take long for him to find his friends, who were at the moment fighting some villains. Just like Izuku had instructed, his friends were scattered far, so non of them would know that the others were near them and they were forced to fight alone.

Some had already started fighting their foes, but Izuku could see that they lacked form and training. Izuku sat down on top of a rock pillar, observing all of his friends, while also being able to see the main plaza and intervene if some certain black haired girl got into too much danger.

Unfortunately, but as expected, some villains got excited at the sight of Uraraka and Mina in their skintight bodysuits, with their minds becoming more wicked with every second they looked at the young girls.

On the main plaza, Aizawa was still fighting the lower villains, until Tomura finally decided that he had enough.

"Nomu." ordered the villain, the giant black creature perking up. "Defeat him."