Wake Up!

Momo laid in bed, a smile on her face as she woke up and sluggishly fast got ready for school.

She walked down to the living room, finding the same scenery that Izuku had previously found as well. She looked around, seeing Izuku standing in the doorway of the kitchen, looking back over to her.

Jiro walked up behind Momo, giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning," she said with a smile, walking down the stairs and sitting down at the table.

Momo walked down as well, cautiously eyeing the purple-haired girl, who was happily chatting with the tail boy Ojiro.

When Nami saw the new arrival, she took a plate of pancakes and walked over to Momo.

"Good morning." she greeted, hugging the tall girl. Momo tensed as this unknown girl put her arms around her. "You must be Momo Yaoyorozu, I heard so much about you."

"I hope only the positives?" Momo said with a sickly sweet smile.

"There are negatives?" Nami giggled, handing her the plate. "Come and have some breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day." Nami remembered Momo with a smile on her face.

Momo took it and peeked over to Izuku, his face stern and calculating.

She thanked the girl for the meal before walking to Izuku, his eyes following each of her steps.

"She made breakfast?" Momo whispered, looking at the steaming hot pancakes.

"Indeed she did," Izuku said, his voice neutral, watching over the eating students.

"Why aren't you two eating?" Uraraka said, her mouth still filled with food. "They are so delicious."

Izuku stared at her. She caught the message, putting her hand before her mouth, and smiled apologetically.

"She's right you know," Momo said, looking at the steaming hot pancakes her stomach rumbling a bit as she hadn't eaten anything yet. "We should eat some breakfast."

"Something is wrong, I can feel it," Izuku mumbled, just loud enough for Momo, and only her, to hear. "I have a really bad feeling."

"I know, but she made breakfast, and I need my lipids for my quirk," she said, sitting down next to Jiro. "So come and eat with us."

Izuku hesitantly sat down and put a pancake on his plate. He cut off a piece and placed it in his mouth. Although he hated to admit it it was incredibly tasty.

He continued eating, his worries being lifted more and more with each piece he swallowed.

It was time for class and the class slowly walked over the plaza before the school, the trees lightly swaying from side to side in the cool wind. Izuku looked at the shuffling green leaves, the green color vibrant as ever.

"Those trees look beautiful," he mumbled, his mind feeling empty and only the shuffling of the leafs filling his brain.

"What?" Momo asked, looking over to him, looking just as unfocused as he felt.

"Those trees are beautiful," Izuku repeated. "I never noticed."

Momo sluggishly looked over to the trees as well. "They are beautiful," she mumbled.

"What?" Izuku asked, looking over to her again.

"Those trees are beautiful," she repeated, Izuku sluggishly looking over to the trees.

When class started, Izuku had a hard time focusing on what was being said. He heard the words, but where was supposed to be sense and logic, only gibberish entered his mind.