Who's Hungry?

"So, what should happen to them?" Izuku asked, holding Momos' hand and looking down at the fearful men.

"The tall one, Tame, wanted to brainwash me into obedience," Momo said, kissing the cold steel mask of the King.

"Brainwash?" Izuku repeated, looking at the trembling man. "How did you plan to do that?"

"Don't say anything," Bono said, before looking back to the King and his girlfriend.

Izuku looked down at the leader.

"We don't need him," Momo said.

"Good." Izuku smiled, pulling one of his feathers from his wing.

"No, stop," Tame shouted, his eyes wide in fear, making Izuku stop for a second. "Please don't hurt my brother."

"It's your decision." Momo smiled, walking over to the man and crouching down before him. "I don't hate you or hold anything against you, so please let me help you."

Tame looked between the two villains and his brother before sighing.

"I'll tell you." He said with a deep sigh.

"No, you fool," Bono shouted, earning him a stab into his thigh. He screamed in pain, causing Tame to hurry over to his now bleeding brother.

"I'll do it," Tame shouted, pressing onto the wound, the blood staining his hand red. "Please don't hurt him anymore."

"We just want your cooperation." Momo grinned.

"I'll tell you everything, just don't hurt him," Tame said defeated tears in his eyes.

"Good decision," Izuku said with a smile. "Now let's get you out of here. Kurogiri?"

A swirl of black mist appeared in the middle of the room.

Izuku grabbed the injured Bono, dragging him into the portal and away from the still kneeling Tame.

"Hurry now, we don't want to keep your brother waiting," Momo said with a smile, clapping her hands together, as Tame slowly rose to his feet, hesitantly walking into the portal.

Momo looked around, before entering with a smile as well.

On the other side, they found themselves in a brightly lit room. It had little to no interior. No chairs, no plants, no windows. Just a few chairs and a single table.

"Hey, my King?" Momo said, watching Izuku strap down the leader, if you could call him that, considering that his entire gang got killed. "What is up with this room?"

"It's our old fun room." Izuku laughed, pulling the restraints even tighter, making the man grit his teeth in pain for a second. "But we haven't had a guest, if you decide to call him that, in quite a while, so we never bothered to fill it with anything useful."

Momo walked around, sitting down in one of the chairs.

"So, what is your name?" Izuku asked, gesturing the tall man to sit down before him.

"My name is Tame." said the man, nervously looking at Momo, who sat down next to Izuku. "I was the former leader of the 'Laughing Devils'."

"Heh, 'Laughing Devils'," Izuku said with a small snicker. "Sorry, I won't judge your choice of naming your gang."

Tame nodded weakly.

"So, now tell me why you tried kidnapping my girlfriend?" Izuku asked, his almost shining green eyes piercing a hole into Tames's soul.

"It was just convenient, I promise." Tame pleaded. "We just happened to find her alone and isolated, so we snatched her up and brought her to the warehouse."