Hawks Recommends

"You're weak, Deku." said Kaachan, wiping some sweat from his forehead. "But not as weak as I remember you being, Nerd."

Izuku sat on the ground, holding his stomach in pain. Some of his clothes were slightly burnt.

"That's why I'm here, Kaachan. Let's go another round." he said, getting up, grunting as the pain shot through his nervous system.

"Eh? Are you looking down on me?" he smirked widely as he got back in his fighting stance.

"No, I would never, Kaachan." Izuku got back in his fighting stance. "I can't look down on you, because I can't even see you from my point of greatness."

"Are you sure about this? Right now I won every match we had." he smirked as he jumped forward aiming a right hook at Izuku face.

"Just making my win more impressive now." he smirked as he grabbed Kaachans arm and flipped him over his back. Kaachans body landing on the ground with a big thud. Izuku then got on top and threw a punch at his friend.

To his surprise, he caught the punch and kicked Izuku of him. Kaachan got up and took his fighting stance again.

"Nice move, Nerd." he smirked.

"You too." Izuku took a running start and tried a jump kick, but Kaachan dodged by slightly turning to a side. Izuku smirked as he flew past him, the air shuffling through his green hair.

As his upper body flew past the blonde, Izuku extended his hands and grabbed Kaachans head and slammed it against the ground as they fell down.

Izuku rolled away and stood up. Kaachans did the same.

"Let's finish this, shall we, Deku?" asked the blonde, wiping some blood from the side of his head.

"I agree, Kaachan." They charged at each other and both drew back their fists. They stepped directly in front of each other and shot their fists at each others jaw.

The fists collided with their target and both fell backwards, onto the ground.

They just laid there, blood dripping into the grass. They just laid there, their chest slowly rising and falling in synch.

"Deku?" asked Kaachan the other boy.

"Hm?" he replied.

"You win. A tie is no win in my book."

"Then we have both lost, because it ain't no win for me either." he replied.

"You changed so much, Nerd." said the pomeranian.

"And you haven't changed at all." laughed the greenette. They laughed for a good five minutes.

After a while, Izuku stood up and walked over to Bakugou. He stopped before him and extended his hand for Kaachan to grab.

"Fucking nerd." he said, grabbing the hand and standing up.

"Listen, I need to go to my job, make some money, you know?" shrugged Izuku as he grabbed his bag and started walking out of the forest.

"Where do you even work, Nerd?" asked Kaachan as he ran up to Izuku.

"In a teashop as a waiter. It's nice and the money is good."

"Why do you need money, I thought your father works overseas." asked Kaachan.

"He does. But my mom and Hizashi had a divorce, so he stopped sending money. And since we are a bit short, I started working." explained Izuku his shoes making a soft clicking sound as they walked over the concrete.