I'd Like To Get Registered

"Now then, principal Nedzu, I did what you asked and got my quirk registered." smiled Izuku Midoryia, standing inside the principals office.

"Yes, I've read it." said Nedzu with a sigh, rummaging through one of his drawers until he had finally found what he was searching for. "And I'll hold up my end as well."

Nedzu held up a silver key. On a small sign, which was attached to the key, stood in big letters 'Gym Gamma'. Izuku reached for the key.

"But only you and your friends." said Nedzu, letting go of the key.

"Of course principal." smiled the young villain, putting the key into his pocket. "Only my friends and I."

Izuku walked out of the principals office, back to his dorms. He walked inside and was greeted by his friends.

"Greeting, friends." he said, tossing Momo the key. "That's our ticket into gym gamma."

"Nice. With that we can train when we want." she smiled, tossing it back.

"Should we go right now?" asked Sero.

The group looked at Momo and Izuku, waiting patiently for their approval.

Izuku looked at Momo before nodding. The group cheered as they squirmed away to grab their things.

"We're great leaders." he whispered to the black haired girl, her only nodding with a small but knowing smile.

20 minutes later, the group stood inside the hall, chattering until Izuku, Momo and Katsuki entered.

"Listen up everyone." Izuku clapped his hands together as to get everyones attention. "We will begin with some strength and endurance training, since this will be vital for your future career."

Everyone nodded as they dispersed into smaller groups; Katsuki, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari all jogging around the hall, Katsuki barking insults at the other three. Mina, Uraraka, Momo and Izuku and Jiro remaining in the middle of the enormous room to do some strength training.

The girls started doing push-ups, with her partner holding down their feet, while Izuku overlooked the training group, smiling at the determination to train.

After 40 minutes of intense training, everyone was huffing and puffing, hot sweat running down their body's, soaking their clothes and their muscles trembling under the extreme pressure they were putting themselves under.

"I-I can't go on." huffed Uraraka stopping by a wall, as she slided down the wall and letting her back rest against the cold stone wall.

"Come on Uraraka, just one more." said Mina, some pearls of sweat on her forehead.

"I'm sorry, but no." she breathed heavily as she said that.

Izuku, noticing the commotion jogged over to the two girls, his shirt being sweaty as well.

"Come on, Uraraka." he said, swiping some wet strands of green hair from his forehead. "In a real fight you could die, if you get tired like that."

"Then call me dead." she huffed, still trying to catch her breath.

"We haven't even started with the real training." said Izuku. "You want to be a hero, so you can't stop now."

"Being a hero is overrated." she gasped, her lungs still burning and running haywire in order to get all the oxygen from the air she pumped into them.

By now Katsuki had noticed that she had stopped moving, so he walked over to them.

"Whats the hold up, round face." he scoffed, annoyance clear in his voice.