A Prison

"What is the difference between a king and a slave?"

That was the first question, that All For One asked the greenette that stood before him.

That was the first lesson, that the villain asked his student that stood before him.

"The slave obeys, while the king rules." answered the boy confidently.

"Very good, Midoriya. You learned fast. You're intelligent." said the faceless man.

Quirks. Thats what people called the superpowers that came naturally through a virus. It changed humans, gave them power beyond their wildest imagination. Suddenly storys like superman, material for comic books, were a Tuesday for all of the population.

The open use of quirks was getting prohibited. People started using their powers for evil deeds. Murder, robberys and rapes. Soon the government started the HERO program. People with a special peace of plastic, that allowed them to use their quirks freely, to stop evil.

Those powers came for most people. Some people were still born without powers. Quirkless, is what they were called. Most saw them as below dirt. Those people were shunned by society and most committed suicide because of it.

One man held the power to help those. This man was called All For One. He could take and give quirks to other people. He used this power for evil. He became known as 'the King of the criminal underworld'.

"Thank you, sir. I'm still honoured, you chose to teach me. I learned so much from you." stated the green haired boy. His suit vest laying straight at his torso, his leather shoes shining in the artificial light of the warehouse.

"Yeah, you better be, brat. Sensei doesn't teach everyone." scoffed a grey haired, lankey man.

"That's enough, Tomura. He earned his place here." said All For One, his deformed, but still recognisable lips, forming into a wicked smile. "Now tell me, what do you desire, Midoriya?"

Izuku searched this man, in order to gain the power he lacked. One day, one hero was proclaimed as 'the symbol of peace and hope'. Izuku looked up to that man, because he had everything, Izuku ever wanted. But he knew, that it didn't matter. Izuku saw heroes, bashing villains. Villains without power, but with plans. Heroes had strength, but villains were smart. He wanted both. Influence though plans.

"Power. Dominance. I want them to play with my rules, not the other way around." smiled the villain student.

"I hold a powerful quirk. One that I can't use to its fullest content. I want you to have this quirk." All For One extended his hand onto the head of his newest student. His hand started zizzeling with power as the new quirk was transferred into the boys body.

Izuku started shaking as the power started flowing into him, slowly reforming his genetic code. Izukus mind went numb and his consciousness wanted to slip away, but he forced it to remain. He had endured worse, he had felt worse, he could endure it. Izuku screamed as the pain, that shot through his body intensified even more.

Izuku fell backwards, panting heavily.

"Your quirk is called 'Prison of Mind'. When you look into a person's eyes, you trap them in a mental world, where you are basically a god. It takes a lot of concentration and doesn't work on a lot of people simultaneously, which is why I don't like this quirk a lot." explained All For One to the formerly quirkless boy. "In their mind, you can change everything to them. You can look different, sound different and change the environment to your desire. You can even bend time to some degree. Making it faster or a bit slower."

"Thank you. Can I test it out?" asked the boy.

"Sure. But never ever use it on me. Got that, boy?" asked the man, leaning back in his chair, his medical tubes making different noises. "Tomura, please be the test subject for now."