16

Me and Indigo had already come back from my secret spot. It really is a shocker that Indigo agreed so easily..
It seemed he really wanted to escape from that.

We both went to Keith's training ground,as he is already taking his break from practice.

Well.. actually,I didn't came here for Keith,but for his personal teacher.

Well unfortunately, he's married.. his looks are actually an eye candy,if I'm being honest.

I sighed hopelessly.

"What's the matter?" Keith asked as he chugged his drink.

"Ah.. it's nothing." I lied naturally as I smiled.

Keith shrugged it off and started to talk with Indigo about some political science and about the Count and Countess. I decided not to hear anymore of those sh*ts but just stare at Keith's teacher.

I wonder how long his fingers are..

.

.

.

Me and Indigo decided to wait for Keith's training to be finish,as we both waited at the bench side and eat some sweets.

"Indigo,do you know how to swing a sword?" I bit on a cookie and chew onto it. If I'm being honest,the cookies here in this dream is very not sweet.

"No,I don't know how to swing a sword." Indigo replied shortly.

"..I see,so you're useless" I bluntly stated.

I feel like I seen an arrow shot in Indigo's heart and with the title 'useless'.

"C, Cathrine-sama.. I could be of use for you if I train how to use a sword." Indigo gave me a reason

"And how would you learn how to?" Indigo stayed quiet about what I said. It's true though, Indigo's parents is 'fairly' greedy. That's why Indigo started working secretly at the age of 11. And adding to their taxes,they couldn't even buy an experienced butler.

I sighed and bit onto my cookie.

"..fine,would you like to train with me?" I ask as I stared at the ground.

".. what." He let out a small confused noise.

"Would you like to train together?" I said as I look at him with a smile.

Indigo bit his bottom lip then clenched his hands into fists.

It's common for him to be angry about my statement. Actually,nobles tend to have high pride,..

..and that's the same for Indigo.

"I.."

"It's just a joke." I bluntly stated with a poker face.

His knitted eyebrows started to relax as he hummed softly.

"Then,would you like me to introduce you to someone?" I asked as I brushed off the crumbs off my skirt.

"May I wonder who?" He lended me his hankerchief for me to wipe off the crumbs off my hands. I thanked him with a slight bow and wipes it off.

After a minute of silence,I look at him and gave back the hankerchief. I gave him a sly smirk and saidー

"I'm sure you guys will get along too well."

.

.

.

I went to the Duke's Office because he has called for me. I knock on the door with Eva then Sir Kiel opened the door for us.

"Yes father?" I called out to the Duke with my smile.

For a second I thought I saw the Duke's ears perked up. The Duke cleared his throat and Sir Kiel held my hand and led me to the couch.

I half struggled by going up the couch and looks at the Duke.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

The Duke looks at me in the eyes and stopped doing some of his documents, he frowned and stayed quiet.

'Did he just ask me here just to frown at me-'

"I.." he was about to say something when he trailed off his words and stared at me again.

"..yes?"

"..I want to." He yet again trailed off his words.

???

Why does he kept on trailing off? Is this one of the games where you guess what their saying?

"...I want to have some.."

..Some???

"Some.."

..some???

"...some.."

WHAT SOME..????

"..some quality time with you." The Duke said as he coughed with his cheeks a bit pink.

...

"Some.. quality time,with me..??" I repeat his words.

He nodded and stared at me with his poker face.

"What-"

WHAT!?

SOME QUALITY TIME WITH ME!???

WHAT-

HA-

-Author chan here!
I just wanted to say thank y'all for being so supportive and very caring,and thank you for enjoying this story! I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not publishing much and having frequents hiatus.. I promise I won't do it again! ( ˘ ³˘)♥