7

The sound of a calming breeze outside and,the smell of the wood linger in my nose.

This kind of atmosphere is good when you are having fun with your friends,but not for these two.

Raynard,who is looking at Haru with his cold gaze. Then,Haru who is bowing down for Raynard.

Then,of course,myself who is in the middle of them both.

"You can raise your head." Raynard ordered Haru with a stern voice. Haru obeyed the order and raised her head.

"Uh,.. ano.." Without thinking I used a japanese word. Raynard and Haru both look at me.

"I meant,I'm kind of wondering..uh,.. y'know.." I said with a smile.

"Oh,I see."

"Alright,I'll tell you.." Raynard added with sigh.

"I just heard this from my older brother when he talked with our father."

"When my older brother was about to come home from the war with the Yuruhlm Kingdom from the west. He spotted the Fayeir Kingdom on a tough situation." Raynard explained as he show me a book about what Fayeir Kingdom was.

*Fayeir Kingdom,
A Kingdom about the Faries and Elves. This Kingdom invented fairy dust and elixer to help your mana grew.

Raynard also said that the Fayeir Kingdom is where you can find very rare medicines,herbs,fruits and many more.

"My older brother helped the Fayeir kingdom with his men and has been rewarded by the Fairy Queen and the Elf King." Raynard added.

"Human,you didn't tell me that your fiancè is from the imperial family..!" Haru shouted to me.

"Sorry,but its your fault too..!" I exclaimed.

"Ah wait,Raynard-sama." I called out.

"Yes? Oh and,please drop the honorifics.."

"Sorry,.. can you understand Haru?" I ask.

"Unfortunately no.." Raynard answered with honesty.

"I see.."

...

"Uh,.. Raynard,I forgot to tell you." Raynard looks at me.

"Happy Birthday." I said with an unwary smile.

Raynard looks at me with a smile and thanked me with a bow.

"Cathrine,is this your familiar..?" Raynard ask while looking at Haru.

"Familia.... ah,yes!" I answered.

"That's unusual.." Raynard said.

I tilted my head in confusion and Raynard noticed my actions then smiled.

"Its nothing.."

We both started reading and learning together,and oh sh*t I discovered alot of new things.

I kind of regret of not going to the library because I'm too lazy to read traditional books,cause I'm used to reading in my phone.

As time passes,a maid knock on the door and walks inside the room.

"Your highness,and your Highness fiancè,the party is about to start."

"I see,.." Raynard said as he went down the chair and help me get down also.

"Thanks."

"Ah Haru,do you wanna come?" I ask Haru.

"No thanks Human,I'm busy reading this humangous book his Highness gave to me." Haru replied.