11

{~PREVIOUSLY~}

...

Sh*t.

"Cathrine,meet your new brother." The Duke introduce.

Keith.

......

Keith stared at me as the Duke introduce us both.

'Why is he here?'

'isn't it supposed to be Cathrine's debut before he come?'

'why the f*cking hell is he here!?'

My thoughts rumbled as I stare at Haru. I could see in Haru's expression,she is confused also.

"Human,isn't that child supposed to make an appearance at your debut?" She ask as she smiled at the child staring at her.

[Whenever I put '(example.)' that,it will be one of their side-comments or something,.. I'm sorry,I'm very bad at explaining.. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"Yes.(I do f*cking know.)" I whispered.

"Pft. Oh boy,human you're going to be alot of hell to witness when you get onto his bad side." She scoff while smiling.

"Tch. Whatever." I whisper.

The Duke started to explain Keith what he needs to do inside the house and yada yada yada...

' I do remember Cathrine humiliating Keith at her debut and ridiculing him everyday. Such as,harrasment.'

I stare at Keith for moment then sighed.

'what am I going to do..?'

"What's the matter Cathrine?" The Duke ask.

"Ah,..!" "I mean,.. I'm just wondering if I can tour Keith around the house!" I made an excuse as I smiled brightly.

"Oh,I see." He shortly replied. "You both can go now."

I look at Keith and grab his hand.

"Lets go?" I started walking and went around the house with Eva and Kiel.

...

I look at Keith as he looks down,terrified.

'he must've been traumatized by his drunkard foster father.' I thought as I pull him besides my side.

"We won't hurt you." I shortly reassured him as I didn't knew I slightly frowned.

Haru noticed the atmosphere getting moodier.

Then, she went to Keith and I and started to brighten up  the mood.

Seriously,she doesn't need to...

.

.

.

.

.

I finally finished the tour. Goodness,that house is too big.

As we all started walking at the hallways,Eva tap both of our shoulders and smiled.

"How about we fill our tummies first?"

"Uh,.. I need to g---

"Yes! We would love to!" Before Keith could speak,I cut him off.

.
.
.

Eva escorted us both to a field,filled with different flowers and butterflies.

When we reached out destination,we both saw a big oak tree at a middle and with some ornaments.