15

"Pauliñe-sama,please greet your new friend. Indigo Will Lezoña."

Ah.. sh*t.

.

.

.

I stood there frozen for a minute. I smiled after the major shock then did a courtesy.

"Nice to meet you,Indigo Will Lezoña. As you have already known,I am Cathrine De Pauliñe." I said as I smiled.

"A,ah.. Nice to meet you too.." Indigo said as he bowed.

'What a pain in the ass.' I thought as I sighed while I faked my smile.

"Madam Lezoña,I think I've already told you that I can have him introduce himself to my daughter."The Duke said in irritation.

"Oho~ Pauliñe can you please tour my son around your house?" Mrs. Lezoña shamelessly asked while smiling.

"Of course!" I replied with a smile as I did a courtesy.

Indigo followed me from behind as I left the room.

.

.

.

Hours past by after I finished touring Indigo around the house.

"..now then..!" I said quietly in my native language.

"May I call you Indigo?" I ask with a smile as I look at him.

He hesitantly nodded then forced himself to smile.

'...how dirty.' I thought as my face almost scrunched altogether.

"Indigo,may I invite you to my personal tea party?" I asked yet again before I started to approach him like a wild Pokemon.

"O,of course Cathrine-sama!" Indigo replied with a delightful smile that made me feel very uncomfortable.

I forced myself to smile before i could tell Eva and the others to prepare.

.

I quietly sip on my cup gracefully and look at Indigo like my cunning prey.

...

I noticed Indigo shivering..

Is he.. cold?

"Indigo.. are you cold?" I ask.

"N,no Cathrine-sama.. it's normal for me to have these kinds of symptoms." He lied naturally.

It seemed like this child's parents seemed to treat him poorly. Not like I didn't knew..

I've already know what's happening.. but why am I still surprised?

.

"Cathrine-sama..?"

"..ah,yes?" I snapped out of my thoughts right away as Indigo called out my name.

"Oh yeah.. I remembered I have something to tell you very important."
I said as I went down my chair by the help of Eva. How uncool.

"Please follow me.. this topic is not talked about in public." I whispered as I noticed at the corner of my eyes a woman eavesdropping our conversation.

"Ah.. okay." He said as he followed me without any questions.

.

.

.

"We're finally here." I said.

We are both in my own hiding spot. A f*cking tree with a hole. Yes,I'm a genius.

"What's this topic about Cathrine-sama?" Indigo asked as he moved a bit far away.

'He must've think I'm uncomfortable with the distance between us.'

...

'..I'll let him be.'

"This topic is about.. your family issue." I replied with a sly smile as I hug both of my legs closer to my chest.

"..eh?" 

"I've noticed on how the Lezoña family treated you,recently.." I said as I held back my laughter at the sight of Indigo flinching and his bottom lip quivering.

"You're about to ridicule me about it,aren't you? Or you're going to give me sympathy. Don't worry,I don't need your pity." He coldly said with a forced smile.

Oh?

I burst out of laughter.

"No no,I don't mean it like that,I meant.. don't you want revenge to your family?" I said between giggles.

Indigo paused for a moment and look at the ground.

"I'll give you time to think about it but.. if you want revenge to your family,don't you need help from a powerful household,that could support you?" I said with a sly.

Indigo still stayed quiet and didn't made eye contact.

"It seems that we are not going anywhere if you're not talking." I said as I prepared to stand up.

"Wait." He said as he held my wrist.

"If you helped me,what do you want in return?"

"It seems our little fellow is interested.. sure,I'll tell you." I said as I sat down comfortably.

"If I indeed helped you to your revenge,you must join with the imperial knights and become the captain,then help me whenever I needed you." I said with a sly grin.

"..what."

"I know being the captain is very hard,but make it happen." I said as I smile.

"But.." I added "If you can't do it.. maybe I couldn't help you,.. and lets forget about this conversation. Okay?"

Indigo stayed still and quiet.

"Would you like to form a contract with me?" I said as I stretched out my left arm for him to shake my hand.

.

.

.

"...I'll accept it."

//EDITED\\
783 WORDS