2

My name is Mio Yamamoto,or.. was my name. I am now called as Cathrine De Pauliñe. You may wonder how am I still alive but in a different world?

That question is still unknown.

I am right now inside the Duke's office due to an unexpected situation I made. Eva is besides me holding my hand ever so tightly.

Sigh..

30 minutes ago

I went to the servant's dining room. Everyone seemed delighted with my appearance and everything inside the dining room started to become livelier.

"Goodmorning Milady!" Peter greeted md with his big grin as he pats my head. Peter is our driver, usually he would be very angry during at the mornings,but ever since I visit the dining room,he would always be smiling gleefully.

"Gud morning to tuu too,mister Patee." I greeted back with my usual smile. Peter chuckled softly as he leaves the dining room.

Huh.. how weird, usually Peter would eat besides me and wait for me to finish my meal.

Maybe he had something important to do.

"Milady,would you like to--" before the young maid could complete her sentence,a butler bumped her sides 'acidentally' then went infront of me.

"Milady would you like to eat next to me?" He asked.

"Excuse me but you have.." the young maid who was bumped earlier,was about to say something but stayed quiet.

I took a glance at the young maid's face and saw a very feared look. I then look at the butler and forced myself to smile.

"Tuu breath stenks." I pinched my nose and went to a young maid and hugged her calf.

"Mister butler's breath stenks. Ew." I pointed at him as I look at the young maid whom I hugged.

"Eh.. Milady,isn't it rude to say that to someone older than you? And,I've brushed my teeth several times before coming here." The butler kept a straight face on as he kneeled before me and extend his hand. He must've think I would feel guilty about this.

I put my index finger on my chin and tapped it against my skin. I hummed in confusion as I tilted my head sidewards. Everyone stared at me in awe, excluding the butler who seems to be very furious about my actions.

He then sighed heavily and smiled.
"It seems that milady is uneducated." He spoke loudly that everyone inside could hear him. Obviously.. he did it in purpose to make me feel embarassed.

I could see everyone stopped in what they're doing and stared at us. In this moment is a matter of life and dead. If you cry in this situation,some might pity and some might find you annoying.

What great choice is..

I started to shake uncontrollably and hugged the young maid's calf more tighter. The young maid,worried. Knelt down and tried to find what's wrong.

I could feel everyone's attention on me. Perfect.

My legs weakend then my lower body collapsed on the floor. I gripped onto the young maid's hem as I started to shake more.

Ah.. I want to laugh.

"Milady,..? What's the matter?" An older maid asked but before she could touch me,I started to shake my head.

I turn my head away from the hem of the young maid and look at the older maid. I forced myself to smile.

"I.. I'm okay.." I reassured her.