13

Tch.

How in the world am I here!?

I'm currently stuck inside a carriage with Eva and Keith.

We're both are currently out to buy some gifts for the 5th Princess,for her 6th birthday.

...

This is so infuriating..!!!

Why would The Duke had to work and left us!?

I mean,.. urgh.. I'm being so childish right now..

..

If I just hadn't spaced out that time...!!

-Earlier-

I woke up from my bed by Eva,as usual. After Eva cleaned me up and dressed me,we both went inside the Duke's office. I noticed at the end of my eye,is Keith yawning and rubbing his eyes with his noodle arms.

'So cute..!!' I thought as I continued to watch him struggle to stay awake.

'No,.. you mustn't..!!' I mentally slapped myself.

'But,..!!'

'No is a no! Mio, you must not fall into his mischievous tricks!'

'Remember,.. you told him to ignore you! And you would ignore him too.'

'Ack!'

....

'...Fine.'

"Do you both understand?" The Duke ask.

I smiled and nodded,pretending I listened very closely.

"Good."

"Now you may go. Eva,you can get the letter from my butler." The Duke said as he put on his coat that was given from sir Kiel.

"Kiel,.. I'm entrusting these children to you." The Duke added before he disappeared mysteriously.

Kiel only bowed at the Duke's disappearance and look at both of me and Keith with a smile.

"Let's get ready for buying a gift for the princess." He said as he carried us both carefully.

"You both can eat your breakfast on the way there and you could even have fun!" He added as we suddenly encountered the main door.

What?

Isn't the Duke's office far away from the main door?

And.. why does earlier.. when he said 'fun' I felt a bad feeling about it..?

And why are we even buying a gift for the princess anyways!?

Is it her birthday today!?!? Or what!?

"It seems the birthday of the princess would be in 2 weeks from now,right?" Sir Kiel said with a smile as he put us down inside the carriage sits.