9

Its been a week since I have my own bodyguard. And let me tell you.

Its so f*cking uncomfortable!

He always follow you around even though you said not to!

I pretty much wanted a bodyguard from my previous life than this!!

I was on my bed chatting with Haru when Eva went inside my room with a smile.

"Cathrine-sama,your fiancé wanted to invite you over to have tea!" She said while showing me the invitation.

"Tié?"

"Yes,yes Cathrine-sama!" She replied.

"Human,can I come with you?" Haru request.

"Okay." I accept.

"Cathrine-sama,we need you to wear something glamorous!" Eva said while looking through my closet.

"Eva,.. I don't need to wear something uncomfortable." I whine.

"But Cathrine-sama,you need to wear one!" Eva exclaimed while flapping her arms.

I lay my head on my pillow and tuck myself with the blanket.

'Hope this works..'

"If you will let me wear something uncomfortable,then I'm not going!" I said.

"B,but.. Cathrine-sama..!" Eva tried to say an excuse but can't do so..

"Hmph!" I pouted. Luckily,I learned this from Haru.

"Cathrine-sama.."

"No!" I shouted.

...

"Fine,I will let you wear a comfortable dress..." Eva surrendered.

I quickly got up from my pillow and look at Eva with a smile.

"Okay!"

"You really are childish human.." Haru made a side comment about my attitude to Eva.

'I've always wanted to act spoiled someday,so this is great!' I thought.

...

I'm finally dressed up by Eva and the dress is very comfortable like my nightwear.

The dress is until my mid-calf and the beautiful white cotton fabric is very cozy and the golden laces attach to may waist is not very itchy.

My hair on the other hand is on a ponytail with a bow.

...

Before I went inside the carriage,Haru hid inside my dress.

I don't get why my father wanted Haru to hide whenever we're in public,..?

I went inside the carriage with Eva and waited for us both to reach our destination.

"Cathrine-sama,aren't you excited to visit your fiancé?" Eva ask while patting my head.

"Not really,.. I'm only excited when Eva is with me.." I replied while trying to act cute.

"Awe~ thank you Cathrine-sama! I'll give you cookies on our way back home." Eva said after she kiss my head.

'Nice!' I thought as I pump my fist.

Why do I feel like someone is making a disgusted face?

...

After we arrived at the castle, I greeted the  king and queen first before I went to meet with Raynard.

I went to a garden where the maid escorted me to meet Raynard. If that makes sense.