6

The ride wasn't bumpy and rocky like I had in mind.

But,whenever I look at the window I tend to get dizzy and nauseous.

Actually,..

Before I went inside the carriage I plan on resting my head onto my father's lap,because,why not?

But,he f*cking went to the opposite side and I'm just here on the opposite side alone.

"Haru..." I called.

"What is it,Human?" She ask.

"Do you have magic stuffs to make..ahh.." I said as I tend to get more nauseous.

"Excuse me,what?" Haru ask again.

I remembered,back when I was Mio,whenever I get dizzy or nauseous,I don't want to talk with anybody,or else I will be more close to barfing.

"N,nothing.." I reassured Mio as I lay down my head on the other side of the chair.

I closed my eyes with a frown as my head started to hurt.

"Human,.. are you okay?" A high-pitched voice ask,whom I assumed Haru. I just nodded in response.

"Cathrine." A deep voice spoke.
Who I assumed next,my father.

"Yes.." I replied.

"Are you fine?" My father ask.

I just nodded because I wanted to end this conversation right now.

Hours have pass and the carriage slowly began to stop. Honestly,I didn't sleep but rest my eyes,don't know why I'm still awake.

Suddenly,I felt myself being lifted. In reflex,I opened my eyes to see my father carrying me.

I look around and saw many gaurds everywhere,I meant,f*cking EVERYWHERE.

"Human,.." Haru hides in my shoulder.

"What is it,Haru..?" I whispered,honestly,I'm still feeling nauseous from that ride.

"I feel weird atmosphere.." Haru said in a quiet voice.

I don't know what to do in these situations,because of course,I've never experienced them.

"Haru,just stay close to me and father,you'll be fine." I tried to reassured Haru.

" 'Kay.. " Haru tried to stay calm and stay closer to my father and I.
.

.

.
I noticed something weird,as I was being carried by my father,alot I meant ALOT has been looking at us with weird expression or even surprised.

I started to think of what may be the conclusion on what made them look at us both.

Then,a solution came to mind.

'Was I too beautiful?' I thought with self-praise.

Haru,who was flying besides us have an uncomfortable expression.

I'm worried for Haru,then and idea pop in my mind.

I called Haru and she look at me.

"Don't worry,they are not looking at you,but me. Don't be worried,they are fazed by my beauty." I whispered to Haru.

Haru just look at me like she have seen something super disgusting. But,her uncomfortable expression faded.

My father halted at a big doorway. In front of us was a man looking pretty strict,who is looking at a paper.

Before my father talk to that man,my father told Haru to hide first before we are going inside.

Haru hid in my dress. I,on the other hand,started to feel uncomfortable,because a fairy is inside my dress.