3

// EDITED \\

"Yes?"

"..."

"... You want to be a singer?" She asked me harshly.

I hesitantly nodded.

She stepped closer to me,I stood in front of her while my face facing the cold ground. She grab my shoulder with such hold then gripped both of my shoulder that made me yelped.

"Didn't I tell you not to have such thoughts? You really know how to make such jokes." She smiled as she patted my head. "I gave birth to you and raise you so you must repay me back. That's what mothers do." She added.

I stayed silent looking at her dreadful eyes while I forced myself to hold back the tears inside. I clenched both of my fist as it started to tremble.

"To pay me back, you need to be a successful lawyer," She stated."You need to always listen to me because I know best." She added.

She let go of my shoulders as she went to her chair. I went inside my room and locked the doors. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a broken young teenager.

Tears started streaming but not a single sound was heared..

I opened my heavy eyelids slowly, I sat up and look at both of my hands. I look at a mirror and saw a young beautiful child sitting at the bed.

After everything that had happened.. I thought I've moved on. How disgusting of me.

I noticed Haru going in front of me with such messy hair. I looked at her while my eyebrows rose.

"Goodmorning Human, I just realized that my name isn't something I've ever heard before!" Haru flew upwards with such pride.

I let out a genuine smile and gave out a soft chuckle.

"Op couse, because I waned to name you someting craitive." I said as I went out of my bed.

Soft knocks was heard outside of the room. Then a soft and high toned voice was met---

"Milady, I have prepared your breakfast."

"Eva, arewn't we supposhed to eat with Patee?" I asked her as I tilted my head sideways.

"Oh,.. uhm.. it had seemed that milady's father doesn't like you eating at the dining room.." Eva replied as she awkwardly sets a plate at the small table infront of my bed.

'it seems that after what happened yesterday made the Duke angry at me.' I thought as I sighed in relief when I realized I'm still alive.

"Want me to dine with you, Milady?" Eva asked as she sat down at a chair. She patted on her lap, referring me to sat on her lap.

I awkwardly sat down at her lap,then Eva held a spoon and grabbed a spoonful of soup and fed it to me.

As she was feeding me,I felt comfortable and Unconsciously smiled at myself.

"Oh yes, milady what happened to Haru? Don't worry Milady, I kept it in sealed and didn't tell anyone." Eva smiled genuinely and her eyes turned into crescent as she smiled.

Her smile warmed my heart and it stings my own heart on how affectionate she was.

"You called for me?" Haru flew infront of Eva and smiled.

I didn't know why but Haru really liked Eva. When Eva saw Haru, she patted Haru's head and smiled.

"If I ever be gone, I leave Milady's hands to you." She softly chuckled.

Haru smiled proudly at the responsibility she was given by Eva.

Then suddenly a soft knock was heard at the door, then came with a voice that I'm unfamiliar of.

"Eva, The Duke wanted our Milady to eat with him." The maid said as she opened the door within my permission.

".. I see. Thank you Alex." Eva thanked her before feeding me my last spoonful of soup.

"It had seems that we have to get you ready for you to dine with your father." She said as she puts me down from her lap.

I just quietly stood  there and watched the maids prepared my dress and cleaned me up from my nightgown.

I noticed how furious Eva was with the Duke but decided to keep it all in.

"There, Lets go?" Eva ask as she held my hand to come with her. I nodded my head, before I followed Eva I looked at myself in the mirror first and saw my reflection.

I really can't believe I look like this.

I saw in my reflection is a little petite girl with such chubby cheeks that adds to her cuteness.

I wore such baby blue plain dress with such frills and ribbons. And a cute ribbon on my hair to compliment my face.

"Milady."

My head turned to Eva as she smiled at me as I looked at her.

"Lets go?"

"Mm!" I hummed.

...

"What are you doing."

Shit.

I'm doomed.