1

My name is Mio Yamamoto, currently a 25 years old popular singer and song-writer.

I might add that I'm a fan of watching animes and some cosplaying,and I'm open about that with my work. But,I do secretly read some Yaoi..

I used to play this new otome game, that I just brought from my cousin. I remembered I used to stay up all night to play that game whenever I have my free time.

...

I was about head to my house when I was shot. I might assume it's my co-workers doings,but.. who cares anyways.

I'm going to die soon enough but I don't know it was this soon.

As I bid my farewell to my grandma and grandpa,I took my last breath and started to loose consciousness.

.

As I close my eyes to await what's about to happen next. I could feel a very tight feeling on my head as I could feel it more and more tightening.

I screamed out a very loud cry,..

It hurts..

But as I scream and scream,and my ears started to be more clearer, I could hear a baby weeping.

I started to open my heavy eyelid, and everything was very bright. Then my vision cleared. I could see a gorgeous woman,who seems to be on her early thirties,carrying me so gently.

'what a beautiful woman.' I thought while looking at her.

"Oh.. my gorgeous Catherine,for you have finally been given birth by this foe.." The beautiful woman said whom I assumed was a stranger,was actually my mother,she then closed her eyes then smiled as her final breath was taken away.

What happened.. who is this woman that claimed to be my mother..?

I thought as I look at my hands. It has gotten small..

What..

What the fuck is happening---

I heard a door bashed open,as the atmosphere became more cold than what was before.

I turned my head to a very tall and scary man. The man walked closer to us then I soon noticed his features.

"Eva." He called out a name I'm unfamiliar of.

"Y-yes." A young girl who went besides to the man answered,claiming she is Eva.

Eva has a cute outfit,that I assumed to be a maid outfit. But the skirt seemed to be longer than the trends.

"Bring this kid to her destinated room. Kiel, prepare a priest to burry my wife." He ordered with his stern voice,then a man who's features seemed to be blurred. Looks like he's crying.

'I don't know why but I feel like I should stay close to this man..' I thought.

The man stared at me for awhile then walked away. The man who was besides him quickly vanished.

Eva carried me softly,as if I'm made out of glass. She supported my head as she walked gently with the other maids.

I could feel her fingers trembling uncontrollably and could feel a water droplets ontop of me. I can hear her whimpering and the other maids crying.

.

She had carefully sets me down on a very soft bed,that I assumed to be a crib. Eva then started to hum her sorrows as her tears started to pour much more.

She then stopped humming then looked at me with her brown orbs.

"Milady,.. what a pity it is that you look much more your father than your mother. I'm sure if she is still breathing,she would be disappointed." Eva whispered.