8

Before anyone could react to the smell,I started to over-dramatically act at the smell.

"Disgusting,.. what is that smell..?" I ask myself as I pinch my nose to avoid the smell.

Suddenly,everyone started to cover their noses as well.

'Sorry Prince,I farted on your birthday.' I apologies to Raynard mentally before I start acting again.

"What a horrible smell,.." I told myself again,even though I purposely made my voice louder.

Seconds later,everyone in the room started complaining. I then started to pretend that I can smell the fart nearby.

"Euvenne-sama,.. I'm sorry but,was that you..?" I ask her loudly on purpose.

Before Euvenne could start defending herself. Everyone started gossiping about her.

Everyone started staring at Euvenne with a disgusted look. Then,Euvenne's parents came to her side with an embarassed face and started apologising to the prince and went away.

Woah. I didn't expect that to be sucessful. D*mn.

I'm so smart.

Raynard,as a prince he is,he forgave Euvenne-sama.

Euvenne-sama's parents awkwardly exited the ballroom and everyone started gossiping about the Euvenne family.

Everything went well until the party is over. Except both me and the girls started fighting knives with our mouths.

My father went to closer to me after he bid our goodbyes to the Queen and King. I bid my goodbyes to Raynard and went after my father.

Before we could went inside in the carraige,Haru went inside my dress again and decided to fall asleep inside.

( Don't be dirty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

I glance up to my father as we both started walking down the hallway.

But goodness jellybean,how can he be so handsome and tall at the same time? Oh,maybe his insides are the same,..?

My mind went erotic,thinking about those h*ntai manga I have in my past life. Suddenly my father lifted me up and started walking slowly.

I noticed everyone was staring at us with shock. What? Have you ever seen a father pick up his child?

My father noticed their stares and glared at them. Don't know why though.

We both arrived at the carriage. Yes,the most deadly vechile,I have ever ridden in my life.

My father place me besides him and look at the other side of the seat. With a blank face.

I was confused but didn't think much of it. The carraige started moving and it wasn't bumpy of course,but whenever I look at the window its making me nauseous.

My father suddenly grab my head gently and place it on his lap.

I'm stunned by his actions and froze in spot. I didn't want to move because maybe he would be angry at me or even be disappointed.

But d*mn,his lap is so muscular.

I close my eyes to let this all pass by and take a nap 'cause this day is tiring as h*ll.

~o~

It's been months since the prince's birthday,these past days I started hanging out with the prince inside the castle.

Today,I'm at a tea party. It's supposed to be a day where little girls gossip or even brag about their families and wealth,well then why are they harassing a little girl!?