Hidden among many

"Lalisa I was looking for you!!" Jennie knocked on the door again and Yuta's fear disappeared. He ran over and opened the door. "Sorry yukari you're really the village beauty we've never had. Anyways Lisa... hobi is hear as well what is this a meeting to add yukari to the club?" She laughed but the other two only smiled. "I don't see why not" Lisa spoke and stood up. "We're all gay I'm secretly married to Lisa and Hoseok is a pussyfooting man. "

Yukari stood in shock at the revelation. "My daddy is Jaehyun the god" Jisung yelled and everyone stared at him including Yuta. "So you're the one they send the hell hounds after every night then?" Yuta looked up at the three in front of him." He panicked for a second and then continued to cook. "Of course not I just told them that because their father is absent" Lisa's face softened at the revelation. "Hoseok has the devil chasing after him because he had a one stand with him. " hoseok's face turned red as he stared at Lisa. "Lisa's cousin bambam is literally dating that one angel yugyeom who works for 2jae." Mark ran in the living room "uncle jb is coming over tonight mommy?"

Yuta stared at the boy who ran to tell ten. "Mommy if he comes will Youngjae come? Maybe even daddy?"His face drops. "No stop talking about daddy. We will never see him again!" Yuta's voice cracked as he talked to his sons. "Daddy wants to hurt Shotaro and mommy doesn't want that." He held his sons in his arms and whipped his crying children's faces.

"Stop crying babies. You're stronger than that okay. It'll get better I promise." Hoseok sighed. "I'm running from Yoongi because he got me pregnant and one of the men in the village actually beat me because I wasn't manly enough. I lost the baby" he admitted and wiped his eyes. "I already know what it's like to run from a god. They're going to find us one day and that's what scares me most. Because no matter what we do-" Yuta raised his hand as he set the table. "Another time Hoseok come eat"

Everyone ended up at the table laughing and talking about the heavens. "Yah Lisa tell her who you are." Hoseok spoke while he sipped on his wine. "I'm just a water nymph " she waved her hand and Jennie slapped her head. "She is a literal queen of water nymphs making her like a water god? " Lisa laughed and I nodded. "How about you yukari?" Yuta tensed up and he smiled. "I'm just an angel from the nakamato bloodline." I heard they all died off because of the demon blood in their family. The last one of them. Yuta was it.. come to think of it you resemble him? Half human decedent?"

Yuta swallowed and sat up. "I am Yuta" he coughed out the last part and the group stared at him. "Y-you do you know the stories they used to tell about you. A sex addict. Unholy a whore. A witch" Lisa trailed off while Yuta cringed. "Yes because my grandfather made the mistakes of mating an demon on accident and that demon cursed my family. "

"I think something is wrong with Shotaro mommy!!" Jisung called from the bedroom. "Excuse me " Yuta stood up and ran to the small baby. "Ahh his mana is starting to kick in... but yet I don't know what he is yet?" He rubbed Shotaro's bottom lipas the baby opened his mouth. No teeth yet. "Hmmm" he walked out the room and sat at the table. "Just his mana kicking in." Yuta crossed his legs and bit his lip. "Jaehyun is close to me I truly do love him.... someone's near ." He quickly closed his bedroom door and cleaned up the house opening the window to the rid the smell of the kids while he burned candles and vanilla.

While looking out the window a male appeared right in front of him. "Hello ma'am have you seen a male with four small children running around these parts?" Yuta shook his head and fixed his glasses. "Sorry I haven't" his bell like voice danced through the air and The male walked closer. "You- what's your last name?" He bit his lip and looked down. "O- otori sir..." the male nodded and looked her over again. "You really do resemble that bloodline. " Yuta nodded waved and closed his window.

He leaned against the window when a loud cry broke through the air and a knock was heard at the door. Yuta ran to Shotaro and grabbed him trying to shush him. "Ma'am please open the door I have more questions?!" "I'm sorry my baby is crying please come back another time!" Another knock." I'm great with babies ma'am I have four of my own if you'd only open the door." Hoseok looked around and sighed, he ran to the door and puffed his chest out. "Hello I am-" "you're jung Hoseok?"

"I-" before he could say anything else the floor split and Yoongi emerged from the ground. "My Persephone I've missed you so" he grabbed Hoseok who screamed for Lisa. She ran over and almost fainted her older brother and her others brother angel stood in the doorway. "Lisa?" The males spoke in unison. She flew backwards with Hoseok and barricaded the door. "Get yukari out of here Jennie!!" Lisa whispered yelled and she did quickly helping all four kids out of the window along with the mother and baby.
"Don't comeback till we tell you to." Yuta nodded and dashed with Shotaro in his arms. "Sorry my loves I just got an idea. You four come with me"

Yuta ran to a tree opened the trunk and sat everyone down. "I'll be back if you need anything blow on this whistle I'll come running." He looked at his four boys and sighed. "Okay my loves I must go" Yuta opened a portal to his house and walked into his bedroom.

"Ohhh Hoseok you have a guest? Tell them to come in I just finished dinner." Yuta walked out the room and came to face with- "Yuta?"

Cliffhanger 🗣