Choosen

Once leo and shotaro made it back to the underworld they split ways, an unspoken promise not to speak of the actions from earlier rest in the air. Shotaro went to Sungchan's room but before he could even open the door he swept away by the maids. "Where have you been otter pup?" The head maid Chaerin asks as she begins to clean the boy from head to toe.

"Yahhh chae leave me to clean myself" she ignored the young boys pleads and quickly changed him. Shotaro was a huffing mess by the time chae was finished with him and she pecked his cheek. "I've been waiting on this day since the first day I met both of you. " she started to cry and the other maids pulled her away.

"Hello Shotaro" Woozi called from down the hall. "Hello jihoon" he responded while walking over to him. "Happy birthday your majesty!" Shotaro bowed while trying to hold in laugh as woozi pushed him slightly. "So Shotaro you're excited for the ball tonight i know you of all people should be." The boy lifted an eyebrow slightly as he stared at woozi.

"Today we will choose our forever partners!!" Woozi squealed and ran down the hall looking for Hoshi. "Oh Shotaro i heard you will be competing against me." A girl walked through the wall and smiled softly. "Hello I'm Yeji!" Shotaro stared at her and nodded. "I'm Shotaro and i will not be competing for anything."

Shotaro smiled and turned around and attempted to get far away from the girl. "Hello shosho!!" A blue hair dimpled boy ran down the hall. "Sejunnie i missed you" he jumped into the taller's arms and nuzzled into his chest. "Shotaro you're required to start the crowning of the prince's of hell."

Shotaro nodded and let go of sejun. "Bye" he ran over to the big doors and stood there waiting for the doors to open. He bounced back to back on his feet until the door opened. "Shotaro the crown's prince friend of years." He walked into the throne room and the room went quiet. "Crown Prince Sungchan will now choose who he wants to sit next to him for the coronation."

Sungchan stood up and looked at all of his potential suitors but none of them shined as bright as his favorite otter boy was seated. "Shotaro is there a better choice?" The prince smiled as he walked down to grab the small boys hand. "Let's make the best of this "

And so the coronation went on until it was time for both princes to choose their partners and with no hesitation did woozi choose Hoshi but Sungchan was reluctant. His people didn't know who Shotaro really was hell he didn't even know but for some reason he knew that Shotaro was made just for him. On the other hand though yeji was literally born and raised to marry him. Her parents and his parents thought it would be best to stay within the underworld but hoshi was a siren. So maybe.

"Prince Sungchan will not be choosing a partner today. The coronation must come to an end somebody has killed Jaehyun." Yoongi's voice boomed over the party and it became a disaster zone. "Shotaro!!" Sungchan screamed as he was getting pushed around and pulled away from his friend.

A high pitch scream and a thud led Sungchan to Shotaro who was curled up in a ball literally getting trampled. "Move damn it" His eyes burned red and his tails and horn grew out his body as he stalked closer to the crying boy. The people in the room screamed in fear and glee as the crown prince mowed through the people leaving fire behind him just to get to Shotaro.

The otter look boy's body was bruised from what he could see and one of his eyes was completely greyed out, but never did his smile drop when he seen Sungchan. "You should calm down Channie." He smiled and kissed the latters forehead.

After an half hour hell was quite hut buzzing about Jaehyun death and Shotaro and sungchan were sleeping. Until Shotaro unlocked himself from Sungchan's arms and went to the bathroom to look at his eyes. One of them brown while the other had lost all color and all use. His right eye was completely useless in his eyes.

"You're still just as pretty as before taro." Sungchan cooed as he wrapped his arms around him. "I know. It should heal on it's own but i worry about you." Shotaro leaned into Sungchan and swayed with him.

"Happy birthday sungchan" Shotaro whispered as Sungchan dragged him back to bed. "Thank you but after today i rather sleep with you in my arms for all eternity that would truly make my birthday a happy one."

"Your wish is my command foolish boy."

"Yuta how are you still alive?"

"Jisung we need to find the antidote or they'll be stuck like that forever!!"