Reborn

Shotaro stood outside his apartment and walked in feeling no emotion at all. He stared at the door for a bit before finally deciding to go in to his own room. The room was big and had a walk in closet, plus there was a smaller bedroom but it was nice. He started thinking of what he should decorate his house with and soon found himself online shopping. He had two carts full of furniture and stuff for the house ordered. But something was missing from his life and he could feel it. 

The boy went to shower and wash his hair, his hair had been the only thing keeping him alive. He wanted to have healthy fluffy hair and he did. "Alexa add popcorn to my grocery list." He yelled from his shower as he just remembered and was gonna go shopping after this.

Thirty minutes later

Shotaro was wearing sweats and a hoodie as usual, nothing new for him except today he felt cute and put a hair clip in.  As he walked to the bus station he felt somebody staring at him. But paid them no mind. He had a knife and he was going to use it if need be. So as he waited for a bus he paid no mind to the girl with blue hair walking towards him. "Hello!!" She squealed and tapped Shotaro. He nodded and smiled at her. "I'm karina i seen your hair clip i have the same one, I'm actually wearing it."

"I'm Axel and that's nice" The blue hair girl continued to talk to Shotaro earning a few grunts here and there but never anything crazy. "Axel let's exchange sns we moved into the same apartment building today I actually moved into the one across from you." Shotaro's eyes shot open and he stared at karina. "Sure" he needed a new start and karina seemed kind enough to offer it to him.

So for the rest of the day karina and Shotaro did some shopping together along with looking for new jobs and they ended up going to a elementary school. "We could use a first grade and kindergarten teacher." They both nodded and Karina gladly took the first graders. Axel smiled at the thought of the tiny humans running to him all day to ask crazy questions. "You'll start next week so we can get all the paperwork set up. "

The pair bowed and left to the bus stop again then Shotaro could tell something was off with Karina but said nothing. "We should go half on a car."  The boy nodded and sat back looking at his account it would put a dent in his account but ehh. "Sure" on their way home karina picked up some wine and Shotaro some meat for dinner. "No put that down Axel we're eating fast food." He smiled and set it down following the girl out the store. They went their separate ways which felt weird for them both but they needed to shower again.

After an hour and a half Shotaro had a bunch of blankets and pillows set up in the living room. While he was scrolling through the channels karina walked through the door he left unlocked just incase she finished before him. "Pizza and fried chicken?" He nodded while scrolling through netflix. "What should we watch?" He looked at karina who was ordering the food but staring wt the screen. "Lets just watch kingdom i heard it's good." He nodded and turned the show on.

The next day

Shotaro woke up with karina next to him and a piece of pizza in his hands. He laughed and started to clean up their mess from the night. Once he finished it was on to breakfast, as he was cooking though he felt a sharp pang in his chest causing him to double over and he felt another one causing him to fall. The pain was to much for him and be passed out the last thing he heard was karina.

A few hours later Shotaro woke up again only this time he wasn't home he was in a dark room surrounded by candles and other things. "Axel you're awake I'm so glad i was there to help you through it." Karina cheered while staring at the boy. "You're turning into your night world self. But you seem to be something new, I'm a witch i come from a long line of warlocks and witches and my friend giselle she's a fairy you kind of give off fairy aura but's it's much stronger and darker. Like a pixie I'll call you a pixie the first pixie ever."

The boy nodded and sat up on the blankets he was on. "Sorry about that Axel i didn't know you being around me would trigger your awakening." He shook his head and smiled. "It's fine but we should really eat."

In Hell

"Yeji the crown prince is woozi Sungchan gave up the thrown when Shotaro died." The girl was fuming and began to throw glass at chaerin. "No I'm pregnant which means the heir is my child." She began to scream even louder while knocking everything in her path down. "I'll kill that bastard if it's the last thing i do!!" Yeji yelled and threw another vase at chaerin who barley dodged it.

"Sungchan god damn it!!" Yeji began to throw a fit and the male who was meditating couldn't take it anymore. "Be quiet you vile woman!!"  Sungchan screamed while yeji started to cry. "The thrown is my brothers leave it alone. I don't want to rule—" Yeji's eyes turned red as she stared at Sungchan. "Because he's dead you don't want to rule with me your wife because he's dead!!!" She nodded and walked away to the chamber where they kept Shotaro's body. Only to notice that the room was heavily guarded and the smell of flowers was strong.

"Move aside i have no patience for this today" the guards moved aside quickly and the girl screamed as soon as she walked in. The room was covered in flowers,diamonds,crowns,gowns, and tapestry of Sungchan and the deadboy. In the middle there stood both Sungchan's crown and a smaller crown right next to his with a picture of the two together and when she looked at the body in the casket she seen the diamond ring on his ring finger.

She got so angry and forgot about her unborn child for a second and began to kick flowers over and push gowns over. In her fit of anger she targeted the coffin which set off an alarm and the guards ran in. "Your majesty what have you done?" They asked with sad faces at the state of the memorial room. "You're in trouble not even your wife title could save you." One of the guards murmured as she was being escorted out.

"All bow to the prince Sungchan!" The head guard yelled bowing with his people. "Why was i bothered again and why is my wife kneeling on her knees while 8 months pregnant?" Yeji smirked and the guards let her go but once Sungchan went towards that room it began to feel very hot as if someone cranked up the heat. "What did you do?!" Sungchan asked as he held the door handle afraid to see the boys body on the floor or worse headless.

But once he opened the door it was much worse. "My Shotaro my baby otter nooo!" He cried out making the hall they were in boiling hot and the guards had to rush yeji out as the walls were stone and literally  cooking her alive.  The girl held her stomach in fear until she felt wet liquid drip down her legs. "My water broke"

She cried out and held her stomach feeling it drop almost instantly. "The crown prince know." The head guard yelled as he ran yeji to the room made specifically for this and rang the bell to alert the royal family only. "Sungchan you came." Yeji groaned out as she stared at her 'husband' "make this quick woman."

Several hours passed and the kingdom welcomed a little boy. His name Hyunjin and he looked just like yeji. The small girl was so happy when she first seen her son but soon realized something."you mean to kill me and say i died during child birth." Sungchan nodded and grabbed his son out of her arms.

"I'll let you do anything when you get mad,angry,sad as your husband I'll protect you-" "b-but" Sungchan eyes lit up and he raised his hand. "I'm talking, now my one rule was don't touch that room and you broke it princess or not you must be punished."

"Nobody is above me"