Angel among devils

Sungchan woke up to feel someone breathing on his face. "Taro." He whispered as he noticed both him and Shotaro had went through manifestation. "Are you two hungry?" Hoseok walked in holding a tray with food on it. "Ahhh!!!!" He ran over to Sungchan and grabbed his sons hair. "You went through manifestation??!!! The both of you?" Hoseok looked at the other boy in bed and smiled.

"You look so handsome boys!!!" He handed them their tray of food and left to tell everyone. "Yoongi!!! Lisa!! Jennie!!! Ohh jaemin Mark kids everyone wake up!!!" Sungchan stared at his mother and rolled his eyes eating a pancake and then quickly cutting and feeding a pouting  Shotaro one. "Sungchan-ah why is everyone so loud." He whined and rubbed his eyes while chewing his pancake.

"It would seem we went through our manifestation." Shotaro sighed and leaned against sungchan. "I'm sorry sungchannie I didn't mean to get so upset with you." Shotaro whispered and closed his eyes falling asleep. "Manifestation must have you tired my little baby?"

Jennie walked in smiling as she looked at her nephews. "Who told you both to grow up!! I thought I had at least a month before you grow up." She threw herself on top of the two boys and cried. "Yah get off auntie!!" Sungchan huffed and stared at the woman. "It's about time!" Jisung stomped over to Shotaro and stared at him. "Nothing. It was all for nothing"

The teen boy stomped out of the room and slammed his door closed. "Did he ju-" Ten looked after Jisung ready to go and yell. "Leave him be." Woozi spoke as he followed after Jisung and sighed. "You've both manifested if mom could see you Shotaro I'm sure she would be beaming with pride." A crack of lighting went through the air and ten quickly jumped and looked up at the sky. "L-Lisa!!!" She pointed at the sky and there stood Jaehyun coming down on his chariot followed by a small army.

"He's coming for Shotaro!" The small boy was tired from his manifestation and his body was having complications. "I'm so hot sungchan!!" He whined and snuggled into him. Sungchan nodded and went to hide with Shotaro in the cellar. "Shotaro please be silent" sungchan pleaded while he held the sick boy in his arms. "I'm really hot channie" he whispered and closed his eyes.

The floorboards above them creaked and sungchan quickly put his hand over Shotaro's mouth. "Taro shhh" the person over them continued on and sungchan sighed pulling Shotaro's shirt off and laying him in his lap. "Go to sleep okay it's hot I know we can get you a fan later."

"I know he is here I can smell that devil scent on him where is he!!" Jaehyun stomped and the house felt like it shook. "If he is not given to me I can promise you Lisa the heavens and earth will go to war!" Sungchan listened to the cellar door creak open and hid Shotaro quickly. "Sungchan you and Shotaro have to go." Hoseok whispered and walked over to the boy.

"Mom where are we going to go?!" Sungchan asks as he comes out of his own hiding spot and notices his mother's eyes look weird.  "Mommy what happened to you?" Sungchan pushes his mother away and glares at him. "You're not my mother?" The male before him shifted into a woman he recognized as Hwasa.

"Where is the little shit? His dad promised me a handsome  award and I plan on cashing him in for it." Sungchan stared at the woman and went back to his corner. "Bye" Astonished hwasa stomped over to the boy and grabbed him.

"You touch me and I'll send you to hell!" He stood up over the woman and smirked. She looked at sungchan and smiled sly. "I have your mother's soul." Sungchan eyes turned and he grabbed the woman informer of him. "Do you so wish to die?" "I-if you give me the boy I'll let her go." "I could kill you and get it like that." Sungchan smiled and squeezed harder. "If you do he'll die with me."  Sungchan laughed and let go of hwasa. "Give it to me damn it or else."

"Do you know who my father is?" Hwasa looked at him and shook her head while rubbing her neck. "Min Yoongi and I don't think he would like to hear about you stealing his mates soul after he tried to get with him for years." Hwasa shook with fear and stared at the floor giving Sungchan the orb. "You will protect me from Jaehyun if I help you? We can work together!?"Sungchan look at her and smiled.

"Of course I'd love to work with you." A loud whimper was heard as Shotaro sat up and put his shirt back on. "I knew he was down here." Jaehyun spoke from the doorway and grabbed the small boy's hand. "Get away from him." Sungchan snatched Shotaro away from Jaehyun and pushed him behind his body.

"If you think you're going to stand in my way little boy you're mistaken." Sungchan laughed and stared Jaehyun in his eyes. "He is mine mine! Where you ever here for him no you tried to kill him you damn bastard!!!" He screamed and opened up a door to hell behind him and pushed Shotaro in. "Sungchan?" The door closed.

"You stupid boy!" Jaehyun raised his hand and sungchan braced himself for a slap but it never came. "You've always had a terrible attitude Jaehyun." Sungchan's father voice boomed as he pats his sons head and pushed Jaehyun away. "Jaehyun if you try and lay a hand on my blood again. That includes Shotaro I can't promise the heavens will still be heavenly. "

"Shotaro?" "Mom"

"You dare promise your son to mine?!"

"Can you believe those kids from the other night brother?"

Double upload sorry for being gone for three days guys♥️.