Babies

"Ahhhhh Jaehyun I'm hungry please can you ask one of our sons to bring me a snack?"  The god looked at his mate and could tell something was off but said nothing as he called for one of his sons to bring their mother a drink. "Hello mother will you be attending my dance recital tonight?" Ten asked as he held up a plate full of fruits,cheeses and crackers with a glass of wine. Yuta looked the food over and got nauseous.

The male rubbed his belly and leaned back reaching for an apple. "I'm going to be sick ten please get that away you and your sibling can have it or send to earth for hungry children. Also I'll be the first parent there!!" The heavily pregnant male sat up and pats his sons head . "Yah you're going to mess my hair up" ten huffed and left his parents quarters. Yuta smiled at his son and started to rub his belly.

"Yuta are you okay?" Jaehyun stared at his beloved with eyes full of anxiety. "Jaehyun can I ask you something?" Yuta asks sheepishly still afraid of his mates answer. "You may ask me anything my beloved, what troubles you so?" Jaehyun asks as he sets his tea down on the tray in front of them. "Jaehyun what if it was possible for neither an angel nor devil to be born from me? Would you leave and the child?"

Jaehyun stared at Yuta for a moment , losing himself in those eyes he became so excited to see everyday. "The child is no devil so why should I hate it? It maybe a late bloomer. Why does that bother you so my love?" Jaehyun moves a stray piece of hair out of Yuta's face and smiled. "I was wondering since if decide to have another child this'll be baby five and-" Jaehyun nodded and placed a kiss onto Yuta's lips.

"Don't not worry my love I will stand by you for all eternity." Jaehyun professed his love for Yuta rather loudly. But as he did so Yuta began to cry and a bunch of gasp were heard. Four children ran into their bed chambers and ran to their sobbing mother. "Yahhh why do you make mother cry??!!" Jisung huffed and hugged his mother followed by his three elder brothers. "Oh my babies daddy didn't hurt me he actually just made me very happy."

The children nodded and stayed at their mothers foot. "Would you all like to nap with mother?" "I do" Jisung jumped up followed by ten while Mark and jaemin walked over to the bed. "Will you be joining us my love" Yuta asks while struggling to stand up. "Help me up Jaehyun?" Jaehyun scooped his lover up in his arms and nuzzled his nose.

"Come along children." Jaehyun spoke as the the younger children  followed him to bed. He gently laid Yuta down, who immediately reached for Jisung and ten. "Family time" Jisung giggled as he laid next to ten.  "I'll tell Taeil not to bother us till two hours to tens recital." He spoke as he finished his letter and snapped, all the drapes fell down and the once brightly lit room became surrounded in darkness. Yuta felt a small kick to his bladder but ignored it as he relaxed in his husbands arms while his children all laid on top of them.

Time flew by and the family all slept in one another's arms. No worries for the unforeseen future until the sound of  someone barging into their bedroom and every guard rushing in. Jaehyun pushed his family behind him and rubbed his eyes at the intrusion. "I tried Jaehyun but she beat me and-" he raised his hand as he stood and walked over to the girl.

"Hello cousin" jihyo waved at him and planted a kiss on cheek. "Jihyo you must have an important reason for coming here and roughing up my guards as well as disturbing my family time. "I had a vision Jaehyun about Yuta. He was running from you and he dropped something off in a lake. He's hiding something big. At the end the underworld demons began to seep into heaven." Jaehyun sighed and rubbed jihyo's head."you're wrong this time cousin just like when he was pregnant with Jisung."

Jihyo sighed maybe you're right and it was a night terror I'm terribly sorry cousin. Me and my girls will be at tens recital don't worry." She smiled snapped her fingers and then she was gone along with all the guards and taeil. "She has turned back time for us so that we may rest more." Jaehyun spoke as he hugged Yuta.

"Let us rest my beloved" he sighed and fell asleep in his arms.