Family ties

"Yes yes it's me darling" Chaerin smiled and crossed her arms as she stared at jaehyun who was helping yuta up. "How long has it been since I've seen you mr.high and mighty?"

The male scoffed at her words and continued on with steadying yuta and helping with his discomfort. "What do you want?" The male asked in a venom laced tone, which took note of and glared at him. "My apologies what do you need Chae?"

The woman smiled and dropped the body she had been holding. "Oh darling I'm here on a holiday I missed my yuta I have seen him in sooooo long!!!" The woman squealed as she pushed past jaehyun to engulf her nephew in a hug. "Oh you're welcoming your first child it's about time you've been together forever but I guess now's a better time to start than ever?" She pressed a hand on yuta's belly lightly and it her eyes clouded over black. The woman quickly pulled away and stared at yuta.

"Congratulations!! It's a baby" yuta who was excited to know the gender visibly frowned at his aunties antics but quickly fixed his face. "My auntie I love you more than you'll ever know." She rolled her eyes at the boys smart remark and began to walk around the home.

"Why on earth is my beloved mate looking so blue?" Those words made yuta freeze up and he looked at jaehyun who held a blue rose in front of him. " I just want to know the gender." He huffed as he held the flower and jaehyun kissed his neck.

"Soon I-" suddenly a woman burst through the room and almost tripped."Jaehyun jaehyun!!" The couple stared at the woman who was holding a paper in her hands. "The serpent has made his move!" Jaehyun looked at yuta and sighed. "Get the boys and yoongi's and Lisa's mates and go to our room." Yuta nodded but quickly did what was asked of him.

"Follow me please." Yuta held his arms out in front of him as the pair followed by a bunch of little people followed them. Chaerin stood to leave but was quickly stopped by jaehyun. "We need to talk."

Yuta stared at chae but said nothing as he walked to his own bedroom. Everyone quickly climbed in bed and surrounded yuta. "Yes we'll I believe this is someone we all know." Yuta looked at Jennie and raised an eyebrow slightly. "You know the forbidden reptile!" He looked at Jennie and his eyes almost bulged out his head.

"Could it be?" He bit his lip and looked at his kids. "I won't allow him near my children." Jennie nodded and rubbed her own belly. "I'm still new to this whole god/mate thing who is this snake?" Yuta smiled and rubbed his own belly. "I don't know much but what's provided in the text books. Tonight we will read up on it."

The three nodded and fell asleep in each other's arms. Hours had past and yuta's heart raced quickly as he heard the sound of a snakes tongue. He clutched onto the bed sheets as he felt a shift in the energy. "Someone is awake?"

That voice made yuta's skin crawl as he reached for his son's slowly. He heard a shuffle and soon felt the presence of something hovering over him. He moved as if still asleep but to make it seem like his bump was bothering him. Yuta pulled his kids to his chest and the snake stared in envy. He hissed at yuta and the male sat up quickly. "Jae-" the snake wrapped his tail around yuta and gave a squeeze he quickly shut his mouth.

"Do tell me how is it you're Jaehyun's mate but you are bringing a demon into the world?" Yuta squirmed and thrashed trying to get out of this death hug. "I could care for you. I would love you. Why don't you want me beloved yuta?"

Yuta then realized what was happening his eyes went wide and white as he cried. "Yeol?" The snake loosened his grip as he seen the male cry and turned into his human form. But this wasn't who yuta knew one of his eyes sported a deep scar and his eye clearly functionless.

"Who did that to you?" Yuta cried out as he reached up to grab the others face. "The one who's stolen you from me and planted yet another one of his seeds inside you."

Yuta cupped his belly and backed away from the male. "He would never do anything like that, he truly loves me." Yuta the reason he keeps getting you pregnant is so that you're to stay by his side forever. He doesn't want you to leave him. This last child will kill you during child birth and he will make you a god against your will."

Yuta stared at his belly and then his kids. "This isn't really happening, but why hurt you yeol?" Yuta held his head in his hands. "Because yuta you're my mate and he knows this was all supposed to be mine. But I can make it better." Yuta shook his head and backed away from the serpent.

"Yuta i will save you from jaehyun." Yuta shook his head and walked over to his kids waking them up. "We're leaving go to the bathroom." Yuta spoke to nana through their bond and the boy nodded. Yuta then did the same to Jennie and hoseok. All the while Chanyeol stared out the window.

"I can't go through this again." Yuta mumbled causing chanyeol to look at him. The male smiled and ran over to him placing kisses all over his face. All of them burned his skin and left him feeling terrible but once he felt the male reaching towards his neck and breathing against.

"Yeolie I don't want this. Can you just leave?" The male seemed irritated by that and squeezed yuta in his arms. "No I won't allow it.!!" His voice sounded like a demonic monster not the sweet tone he just had. Yuta flinched and bared his neck in submission earning a moan from the red head hovering over him.

More fiery kisses covered his neck and face and before he knew it he felt teeth grazing his neck. "JAE-" A pair of fangs dung into yuta's neck and he felt his hind with jaehyun burning away and a new one forming. He pulled away and slapped the other.

"HOW COULD YOU?!!!?" Yuta held his neck and stumbled backwards falling into a pair of arms. "Yuta?" Jaehyun's eyes filled with tears as he looked at yuta neck. Yuta stood up and backed away quickly from both of the males running to the bathroom and locking it. "He seen the kids and the two adults had left through the emergency escape and he followed after closing it behind him. Yuta stumbled and crawled through the tunnel to the human world where his kids and hoseok and jennie stood.

"I will not ever go back to that hell." He whispered and pulled out a knife he had in his pocket cutting his wrist and chanting around the tree.

"We're are no longer mates of the gods but our own beings." Yuta walked into town disguised as a woman along with hoseok. The people around all ran to them and offered them a place to stay while they build them a home.

"Madam we will allow you and your sisters to live here but you all need to get married in the next year to become official residents." Yuta nodded as he held his bump.

The clogs in his mind turned as he ran a hand through his jet black hair. "I will become a baker and so will you two." The two nodded and followed yuta to the guest home they would be staying in until their new home was finished.

Once inside yuta went into the bathroom and pressed the knife to his new mate mark and pushed out all the venom that sat in it breaking his bond with yeol as well.

"Fuck those guys."

8 months later

Yuta, jennie and hoseok where due any second and the home was finally finished. The family found themselves loving it but there was one problem. The suitors kept coming until one day hoseok had said he found someone for him. Along with jennie. Leaving yuta alone a lot of the time. He didn't mind though the kids kept him company until they didn't because they were never home.

The village children had stolen them. He spent his days cleaning turning away suitors and waiting on his small one.

Until one day yuta made his children's favorite meal and set it out to cool. He began to clean the kitchen when he heard a knock at the door he wobbled over as fast as he could and practically drooled at the sight in front of him.

"My name is-"

Cliff hanger this is the last arc of the book if you will 11 more chapters and angel among devils will be over!!