Breathe

Shotaro woke up quite early the next day to see if his eye had healed. Nothing of the sort had happened in fact his eye looked flatter. Not wanting Sungchan to hear him shotaro threw a silent tatum in the bathroom and pressed on to wash his face and brush his teeth. "shotaro ill have the maids get our breakfast. What do you want to eat this morning?"

Shotaro pulled at the skin around his eye and huffed before making his hair look messy and cover his eyes. "Can you ask chaerin to bring me a fruit bowl and some yarn?" To be fair the boy was not in the mood to eat let alone let other people see his disfiguration so while chaerin delivered his food he hid in the bathroom and he only came out when she left.

The small boy quickly ate his fruit and laid in the bed after setting up his yarn for later. Shotaro then dived under the blanket and began to fall back asleep not caring for what Sungchan was saying. He felt like Sungchan didnt understand what it felt like to be a nobody and to have both of your parents murdered in front of  you.

His whole exisitence is the reason he was an orphan and not only himself but his siblings as well he robbed them all of their best years with their parents. It was a pain that ate him up alive and before he knew it he was crying silently and shaking. "Shotaro?"

On Earth

"So you have come to me for what? Why are you here?" Yuta was standing in his doorway while watching the dripping wet male cry. "I need you please. Without you and the boys i feel like these last few millenniums have been for nothing." A sigh was all Yuta could offer the male.

" I don't feel the same way as you. I don't even know you let alone want to get to know you. I heard what you did to me and I'm not going through that again for anybody. Plus our kids are far away from the both of us right?" Yuta smiled at the heat that ran through his body." I don't miss them I'm happy they're safe."

The red haired male smiled at Jaehyun with tears in his eyes and kissed his lips. "You need to let go of this idea that we're ever going yo get  back together and everything will be normal again. I suggest you just forget." Yuta closed his door on Jaehyun and went to shower his body feeling so much lighter from saying those things.

"Hell son" Leo sat on the sink as yuta climbed oug of the shower. "Ahhh!! Yah get out my bathroom creep!!" Leo rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone while yuta got dressed. "I've seen you naked before I'm your mother you know." Yuta rolled his eyes and fixed his hair. "Well this day gets better each second doesn't it. "

Leo rolled his eyes and got back to swiping through his phone. "Here are your sons and their significant others" Yuta leaned forward so he could check out the pictures of "his boys"

 "Here are your sons and their significant others" Yuta leaned forward so he could check out the pictures of "his boys"

"First off we have  Ten with his long term boyfriend Johnny. The boys an angel. Both figuratively and literally "  Yuta smiled as he stared at the boy on the screen memories of the first time he  ever seen his son flooded his mind  and all the  good memories they shares.