Dead

The next day the whole underworld was up in arms preparing for Woozi's and Sungchan's birthday. The two boys had been woken up extra early and dragged far down away from their family and friends. Today they would find out what kind of demi god they would become. So while they're being tested for their powers Shotaro woke up in bed alone and grumpy but his attitude soon changed when he remembered that today was Sungchan's birthday.

He went through his taller friends closet and put on one of his long sleeve shirts and put on some sweat pants. "Shotaro would you like to accompany me to the garden?" Leo ask from outside the room. Shotaro thought about it for a second and quickly looked at his reflection. "Here i come grandpa" The elder man grunted and ran a hand through his hair. "Okay let's go grandpa." Leo visibly cringed at the name but Shotaro didn't notice. "Shotaro you can call me
Leo I don't like the label grandpa or mom." He shook his body and started to walk down the hall.

"Grandp- er Leo so you're my moms grandpa?" Leo looked at Shotaro and shook his head. "Nope i only told him that because-" the tall male looked ahead of them and sighed. "I told him that story so that he'd leave me alone and stop asking about his mom and dad." Shotaro looked up at Leo and nodded as he walked with the lanky male.

"But once i take you to see Jaehyun i will reveal all." Shotaro nodded he knew it would come soon but not this soon and as they walked he felt eyes following him. "Do not act on it Shotaro i feel them as well." Leo's voice boomed in his head but the male was still walking. Shotaro nodded and just kept walking untill he felt something fly past his face.

"She knows we're here" Leo whispered as they walked into a hall Shotaro was never allowed in. "I'm amazed she can get into Yoongi's realm , but never mind that she will not stop us" leo made a circle with his hands and a portal appeared and leo walked in.

"Come on Shotaro we mustn't be gone long" Shotaro nodded and ran through reaching for leo who quickly grabbed him. As they walked into the new realm he noticed it looked like heaven or at least how Lisa explained it. "Leo are we?" The elder nodded as he snapped his fingers and they arrived in the castle. "I see you've come to challenge my beloved!" Irene spoke from the throne.

Leo rolled his eyes and kept walking until Irene ran closer to him. "You will listen to me old man!!" He glanced at her and ice began to cover her body. "How dare you!!! When i get out I'll kill you like i did-" before she could finish her sentence the ice had covered her entire body. "We must hurry" Shotaro nodded and ran with his grandfather not even looking back.

After running for several minutes they made it to Jaehyun's study. "I've been waiting on this day never did i think it would be this soon." The smirk on Jaehyun's face was unreadable to Leo but he didn't care as he stomped over to the table and grabbed Jaehyun's throat. "I should kill you and send you chasing your father in yoongi's death pool you bastard!!" Shotaro flinched and curled up at those harsh words.

"Try it old man" Jaehyun pushed leo off him and flicked his hand sending the elder flying backwards but that didn't stop him. He caught his balance and clenched his fist. "So cats really do always land on their feet." Leo smirked and ran a hand through his hair. "You will meet the same end as your father." Jaehyun's eyes burned red as he materialized in front of Leo.

"You're quite brave kitty maybe my father should've kept you instead of Heechul." Leo's eyes turned icy blue and he grabbed Jaehyun and began to freeze him from the inside out. His heart being the first thing the ice touched as it traveled through his body. "I've swallowed god's bigger than you Jaehyun. You were never a match for me." Leo turned away from the freezing male as he fell to the floor clutching his chest. "Leo... leo please don't you want to watch me die? Or are- " Jaehyun's hair began to turn white. "If you think i won't send"

Leo stared at him his ice like eyes scanning over Jaehyun as the male spit out his last sentence. "I'll make sure your owner declaws you properly this time." And with that Jaehyun's eye flattened and he was no more. Shotaro who had been hiding ran over to Leo and hugged him. "Why did you?"

"I'm sure Jaehyun is thankful I ended his suffering." Leo spoke as he walked over to the male's body. "He will be reborn as a better man and God. But the heaven's will need a ruler until then Shotaro. We must find my son." Shotaro nodded and looked up at his grandfather. "Who is your son?" Leo sighed and pulled out a book stuffing it in his bag.

"My son's name is Yuta"