Tea with a devil

"Ahhh today everyone has been calling me that do I really remind you of that angel so?" He laughed and went over to the door ushering everyone in. "I'm only here for  Hoseok!" Yoongi glared at Yuta who only smiled at him. "I'm here eating lunch with my friend!" Hoseok whined and sat down next to Yuta's chair and Lisa quickly sat in the empty one beside him.

"We're just enjoying a cold broth on such a hot day and the young one is just enjoying life if you will." Yuta spoke as he served Yoongi and an angel who he now recognized as taeyong a meal. "What is your name then woman and your blood line??" " I'm yukari otori I do share blood from the nakamato family as well."

Yoongi nodded and took a mental picture of her. "So you're a single parent?" Yuta's face paled and he looked as if he was going to cry but he took a deep breath and looked at his plate. "My-my husband was torn limb from limb by a monster and nobody in the village would even go help me collect his body I laid him to rest myself but I'm okay with being alone, because I know that his father is watching over me."

"If it was one of my demons I'll get back to you." Yoongi said apologetically while Yuta shook his head. "Eat the meal will get colder than intended. " Yuta and everyone else at the table finished their soup and drank a glass of lemonade. "You're a good chef I'll have to come up here more often for meals if that's fine with you. Oh and Hoseok please come with me"

Yoongi stared at the male who looked even smaller than usual and Lisa sighed. "If it makes you feel better I'll go" Hoseok quickly nodded and followed after Yoongi. "I'll bring him right back" Yoongi snapped and then he was gone. Taeyong smiled at Yuta and looked over at the baby. "How old?"

"A few days old actually he came earlier than expected but he's fine." Yuta beamed proudly and picked up Shotaro walking over to taeyong. "May I?" Yuta nodded and handed Shotaro to taeyong. "Oh he's so tiny he looks like a dumpling and an otter.!!" He laughed softly and bounced around with Shotaro. "I think my master is coming Yoongi told him about your food and those two brothers are like peas in a pod. " Yuta nodded and went to make another bowl of soup and sat it down.

"Taeyong I am here with a guest." Yuta froze that was Jaehyun... he quickly ran to the bathroom and let his hair fall down. His all black hair with a strip of white was off putting and he looked less like himself. "Hello madam " Jaehyun spoke as Yuta walked passed his hair flowing behind him. "Hello you highness" he responded while making a second bowl.

"My brother just sent me here to get a bowl of this winter time in the summer soup?" Jaehyun chuckled and then walked into his home. "Hello taeyong is this the  super quiet otter looking child my brother spoke of?" Yuta huffed and walked over to taeyong grabbing shotaro. "Your brother is rather fond my home." Yuta rolled his eyes and held Shotaro against his chest. "And your name is?" Jaehyun asked while standing infront of Yuta.

"Yukari otori" Jaehyun tilted Yuta's head up and looked him in his eyes. "You're related to him I can tell. So why are you trying to hide that baby from me?" Yuta looked into Jaehyun's eyes and clenched his teeth. "He is still very young and being around a bunch of gods in one day." "I'm tired of waiting Jaehyun" that's when she stomped in and went directly towards Yuta and Jaehyun who were still staring into each other's eyes. "Why is he hiding his other bloodline from me you're clearly the demon half..... How do you even walk this earth. "Because I'm human" Yuta snatched away because he felt Shotaro start to cry and he sighed bouncing his baby.

"Please eat Jaehyun" he pointed at the table while he went to his rocking chair and sat down prepping to breastfeed the hungry child. "Yukari I think the love of my life has left me to hide in purgatory." Yuta nodded as he fed Shotaro who only gurgled every now and then. "What led you to believe this?" Jaehyun opened his mouth when the woman finally snapped. "Jaehyun you'll have to remarry soon don't keep searching for him!!" Irene yelled startling Shotaro who began to choke. Taeyong ran over with a blanket and Yuta turned him over to burp him.

"Yukari that child of yours is very pretty do you mind if I come and visit you from time to time to see him I'll even bring my own little ones. " taeyong asks Yuta nodded as Shotaro burped and quickly fell asleep. "I don't mind taeyong it'll be good for him." Irene stood their fuming. "Irene I appreciate everything you did for me but I don't want to remarry." Jaehyun spoke softly and looked over at Yukari. "Your house is nice and the garden in the back is beautiful may I come here from time to time to rest and have a meal?" Yuta nodded falling for Jaehyun all over again.

"I'm back and look who I brought with me!!" Hoseok squealed while holding up a little bundle in his arms followed by Lisa doing the same. "Oh Hoseok are those?!" He nodded and held up the first one. "This is sungchan he is a quiet baby reminds me of Shotaro and this is woozi he looks just like his father." Yuta nodded and Hoseok literally beamed with pride.

"When I had my miscarriage Yoongi was notified and he quickly got both of our children and he has been raising them. I'm so proud of him." Hoseok ,Yuta, Lisa and taeyong talked for what seemed like hours. "Before I leave yukari I have a proposition for you. I'll clean your soul and that child's if you pretend to be Yuta for me until I find him again. So that when you pass on you may enter the heavens."

"I'll think about it Jaehyun it's a lot to take in all of a sudden." The god nodded and stood up followed by Irene who looked pissed and glared at me. "Goodbye." Yuta sang and waited ten minutes. Once he was sure everyone was gone he did a quick cleansing spell to make sure nothing was left behind like a elf a butterfly or anything and to his surprise a nettle was under the chair Irene was in. Yuta chucked it out the window and blew his whistle to have Jennie and the kids come back.

"Ohhh I forgot to ask what the baby's name was? It was bothering me " Jaehyun stood right in front of Yuta.