A beast

"My name is sicheng" his voice was like honey, and his his eyes begged yuta to fall into them but something was off. "Hello ma'am?" Yuta shook his head and sighed offering the man a smile. "I'm yuna." Winwin rubbed yuta's knuckles and let his hand go. "May I take you out sometime?"

His eyes swallowing yuta's again who only could nod his head as the male spoke. "Bye then yuna." Yuta finally able to breathe again sat on the couch rubbing his stomach absentmindedly.

Time flew by and yuta had fallen asleep on the couch, but when he woke up he was in his bed. Huffing he slid out of bed and groaned popping his back when he felt a pop and then a rush of liquid fell between his legs. "Shit!"

He ran to the kitchen and grabbed the bottles he had been storing for this exact moment going around the house and pouring the liquids out. As he made it to the last three he knew he would have to go outside. It was pitch black outside, the male was scared but wouldn't let it show. As he made his way outside the fear began to subside and instead was replaced with excitement.

Finally he would see his baby.

Unknown pov

The woman ran around the house barefoot, she was pouring liquid all around her home as she yelled out in excitement. She was divine her very presence screamed out to me. I wanted to mate her, she deserved to be taken care of and I would be the one too do it. My beautiful angel.

Switch POV to Yuta

I feel eyes on me in the forest and turn to look. Yet instead of making eye contact with something the air becomes thicker and I took off running  home. Once inside I walk to the bath and submerge myself self in the flower filled water.

The flowers working on me almost instantly as I relaxed in the tub. Six hours would past and Yuta would welcome a doe eyed baby into this world. "Well hello shotaro" he squealed as he held the child in his arms.

Yuta was faced with a a lot of pain in his life but nothing hurt more than knowing that shotaro would never meet his father or any of his extended family. Yuta looked at his baby and cried silently as the baby snuggled into him.

Time skip

"Hey Yuta-"  Hoseok stopped in his tracks when he seen the baby and ran to get Jennie who squealed silently and the two pregnant individuals jumped around. "Hello angel" Jennie cooed as hoseok snuggled next to Yuta who was half asleep.

Soon Yuta was out and the small child was being cared for by his auntie and uncle.

Meanwhile

"Hey mark do you miss him?"