God's gift

"Jaehyun when will you come back? I can't keep fighting this fight. You can fix everything please fix this please comeback." A cry was heard through jaehyun's prayer room. "Do you desire to redo everything?" The voice of someone that was dear to Johnny was heard. "I can grant you this one wish but in order for it to be fulfilled you must trade me something else for it."

"I'll do it"

Meanwhile On Earth

Shotaro had been with San a few months now and couldn't see himself with anybody else. Life was great for the couple. They were happy never argued,never fought, there was only love. "Axe baby are you okay you haven't left bed all day?" San's voice called as he rubbed his lovely otters back soothingly. "I feel terrible." He groaned as he sat up slowly, reaching for san.

"My beloved did you really expect for me to leave you here feeling terrible? I'll make you some soup and start a movie." Shotaro nodded and laid in bed, his head was throbbing but his hips were also on fire as he laid still. Nothing n his life had ever felt this painful, except that night with karina. Karina shotaro thought as he reached for his phone which san quickly grabbed. "what are you doing my little otter pup?" san asked sweetly.

shotaro cleared his throat as he anwsered the taller's question. "texting karina to bring me a herbal brew." he gulped and shook slightly as san held his arm, the elder realized what he was doing and apologized quickly, his eyes staring at the small boys wrist. "its fine don't worry San i know it was a accident." San eyes grew even larger and he cried holding shotaro by the waist. "im just as bad ass my father." shotaro whined as san massaged his sore wrist."you're better than him, youll always be so ignore him baby it was a accident, i don't blame you."

hours had passed and shtaro had finally gotten san asleep and had karina stop by with the herbal tea. even though the tea had worked instantly shotaro still found himself rubbing his belly absently.

unkown pov

"should i allow him to make such a deal?" the being in question spoke to the pink hair make next to him. "We all deserve a redo Jaehyun." The male in his arms murmured as Jaehyun sighed. "Anything for you my beloved. Do you think they'll be mad when they find out?" The male shrugged and Jaehyun smiled kissing his beloved for the last time.

"Let's make things right this time okay." Yuta spoke as he slowly began to fade out of Jaehyun's view.

San's pov

"Axel!!... Hey axel baby!!" San screamed and jumped in bed holding the glowing boy in his arms. "Hey sannie it's okay it's okay.. i knew this would happen deep down. Before i go i want you to know I won't stop till i find you again I promise you." San held the fading boy in his arms and cried. "Wait axel!! Here i was going to surprise you but i guess you surprised me."  San slipped the ring onto the boys hand snd watched as he faded away. "Come back to me."

Sungchan's pov

Something told him to get back to  yeji, he walked through the nearest entrance and there he saw yeji. She was staring at the crib and before sungchan could say anything she screamed. "Hyungjin!!" Sungchan watched in fear as his son disappeared in seconds and soon he was fading out of existence. "Don't leave me!!" Yeji yelled and realized she was leaving as well. "Bye"

The world slowly started to unravel at the seams and time to restarted to where the problems all started.

"Ahhhhh Jaehyun I'm hungry please can you ask one of our sons to bring me a snack?"  The god looked at his mate and could tell something was off but said nothing as he called for one of his sons to bring their mother a drink. "Hello mother will you be attending my dance recital tonight?" Ten asked as he held up a plate full of fruits,cheeses and crackers with a glass of wine. Yuta looked the food over and got nauseous.