!*

So yeah Renjun rushes to the airport so he can hand the files Jaemin needed before leaving.

But there is one more thing he needed to do that's why he volunteered.

He needed to say sorry.

Jaemin is waiting outside for Renjun. He already got the message that he'll be the one handing him the files.

Minutes later and Renjun finally arrived at the airport and he spotted Jaemin quickly. He walked towards him.

"Jaemin!" Renjun called

Jaemin looked in Renjun's direction

"Here are the files that you needed" said Renjun and handed him the files

"Thank you Renjun"

"Ahhhm Jaemin"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. I called you yesterday but-"

Jaemin cuts Renjun's sentence "It's okay Renjun I understand. You are ill, you need help!"

Both of them laughed.

"I'm sorry for everything Renjeon. I hope you can forgive me"

"Jaemin why are you doing all of this?"

"Because this is it Renjun. We have some really beautiful memories of our friendship and I don't want to lose them. Maybe the end credits of our movie should be here"

Jaemin said and then walked past Renjun entering the airport not even waiting for his response.

He just leaves like that and Renjun can't do anything but just to watch his back until it disappears from his sight.

Renjun is just so dumb to realize everything too late because Jaemin is now gone.

And Renjun can't do anything, he can't turn back time even if he needed too.

And yeah Jaemin's right they really had good memories in the past, memories that he'd surely miss.

Everything he does and goes reminds him of Jaemin. Going to work, visiting different sites, the restaurants where they go and eat, whenever he's going home off work. Heck even the bars where he should drink off and forget about him reminded him of Jaemin too.

All of it were beautiful memories but now all he can remember is the moment he was leaving.

Renjun tried doing his past habit to forget Jaemin.

He tried to hang up with other guys, he got to every bar out there but he easily got bored.

None of them really, none of them can lift his mood up or makes him forget about him but nothing's working.

Everything's the same, they were all boring and no one is like Jaemin.

"We need to go to Hong Kong" Yangyang told Renjun

"Hong Kong?" Renjun asked

"Yes, they need help with the project there"

"Is it true?" asked Renjun who's surprised

"Yes, so pack your things because we're going there tomorrow"

"Holy shit" Renjun curses

"Guess who's excited because he's going to see someone again" Yangyang teased

"Shut up"

Yangyang just smiled at his friend. Maybe he'd just tease him more when they get to Hong Kong.

And yes, Yangyang's right. Renjun is effin excited because finally, after one month without seeing Jaemin, he will finally get to see him tomorrow.

And maybe he'll get this chance as a second chance for him to Jaemin and this time he'll try.