*

These past few days had been tough for Renjun as Jaemin gave him a compile of things to do.

Everyone in their office has been busy with their own things.

They had a big major project to do and the deadline is coming so they had to work hard.

Jaemin is always angry at Renjun. Why? Because he fails at everything. Every sketch or plan he made is a failure, he's too lazy to do so, and now Jaemin and Mr. Suh are always yelling at him because of his mistakes.

He did everything wrongly. He even spilled coffee on the sketches Jaemin did overnight accidentally and even caught sleeping once in the office and that's really not a good one.

And here it is again. He did another mistake and this time Jaemin is really out of temper

"This is not a joke Renjeon!" Jaemin yelled angrily

"I gave you too many chances to fix this. I don't know what's your problem really."

"I'm sorry I-"

"No Renjeon this thing is not a simple one. Everything you do is wrong and we need to pass this tomorrow, our company's reputation is at sake!"

"Look Renjeon if you can't do things right pack your things and just get out of here!" yelled Jaemin angrily and pointed the exit

Renjun just kept silent and keep his head low.

Jaemin then leaves him there standing and went back to his office.

One of the Head Architects asked Renjun to talk with him after the incident.

"Mr. Huang, Mr. Suh had given you too many chances. It's time you pull up your socks, otherwise, you know what will happen next"

"Yes sir" 

"Okay you can go back to your desk now and do your work"

Renjun went back to his desk and sat there thinking about what can he do to redeem himself not only for Jaemin but for his job in general.

"You okay?" Yangyang asked who can feel the sudden down expression Renjun has

"Coffee later after work?"

Renjun nodded.

He needs to relax and collect himself after this.

He needs to try his best for now or else he'll lose his job.

Renjun knew coffee wouldn't do anything about his situation now so he and Yangyang went to a bar to drink and have fun for now at least to wind up and forget work for a while.

They had 5 bottles each of beer enough for him to get half-drunk but still sober.

"I'll just go to the bathroom" Renjun excused himself and stood up.

He is not looking at his way there and bumped into someone

"Oh sorry!"

"Renjun?"

Renjun looked up and saw someone he didn't expect to see there. Well, he really didn't expect to see this person wherever he goes but it's like the world is really small for them.

"Sorry" Renjun apologized again

"No, I'm sorry" 

Renjun looked at him in confusion

"For bumping at you and a while ago, I should've not spoken to you that way"

"No don't worry it's okay, it's your job to scold your employees when they make mistakes"

"No even Mr. Suh got to know-"

"Jaemin I know you didn't mean it. I know why you were so off mood these days." 

"Mr. Perfect is troubling you right?"

Jaemin looked at Renjun surprised. It's true that he and Jeno has a little misunderstanding because of work but he didn't even tell anyone his problem with him these days and of all people, Renjun had been the one to notice it.

"Listen Jaemin, Jeno is a nice guy just explain to him that he should not do time pass during work hours. He will understand. Everything will be alright 'kay? I'm sure of that"

Renjun advised and give a tap to Jaemin's shoulders and then leave to go to the bathroom.

Jaemin was left there amazed at how Renjun acted tonight, he didn't expect to have those kinds of advice especially from Huang Renjun that doesn't look like he can be serious sometimes.

Jaemin smiled and just watched Renjun's back until he disappeared from his sight. He then went to pack his things and leave the place as he needs to have a talk with his fiancé.