! )

And yeah after that night, Jaemin and Renjun continued working and giving their relationship at work an improvement as Jaemin never nags at Renjun anymore that's because Renjun is better than ever now.

Jaemin was so happy every time he's with Renjun, why wouldn't he? Renjun seems so light to be with, he always makes him laugh, yes he's a lil bit playful sometimes but Jaemin already adjusted from that what he does is he played the game also with him winning though.

And Jaemin was too caught up in everything that he didn't even realize that Jeno is noticing something's changing with him.

Whenever they went out for a date, Jaemin sometimes just started laughing like a fool without any reason, and also sometimes he's been spacing out and smiling like an idiot.

And yes, Jeno is an understanding person but how can he be when he doesn't know what's been going on with his fiancé anymore.

"I love you Jaemin but what can I say. Look we do have problems. But why, I don't know"

"Nowadays I...." Jeno sighed and looked away

"Anyway, I'm going to China tomorrow" He then looked at Jaemin

"And when I come back, please give me my Jaemin back"

Jeno then held Jaemins face with the palm of his hands "Please"

Jaemin felt guilty and looked away. Jeno then leave the place.

Renjun was set to work overtime today as he had many things to finish.

All of the other employees already went home and he's the only one staying there now.

He then heard the office door opened and saw Jaemin walking inside having a sad smile on his face

"I've got into the habit of going home together"

Renjun then smiled back and shook his head as an apology and Jaemin already knew what he means.

Jaemin then decided to take a seat beside Renjun and placed his bag on the table.

Renjun stopped what he's been doing and looked at Jaemin

"You and Jeno have fought again right?" He asked

Jaemin looked at him "How do you know?"

"I just know you Jaemin"

Jaemin then sighed and shifted his gaze on the floor "I don't know Renjeon, everything was normal up till now but I suddenly felt that something is missing"

Renjun raised his brows "What? The magic?"

"Yeah Renjun, the magic, the love, I don't know when it has disappeared" said Jaemin while nodding his head

"The magic has disappeared? Tsk tsk how sad" Renjun sad sarcastically

Jaemin then frowned and glared at him.

Renjun chuckled "There's nothing like magic Jaemin, it's just in your head" Renjun said poking Jaemin's forehead

"Yahh! Huang Renjun" Jaemin said annoyingly

Renjun just laughed at him and Jaemin doesn't know why he can't get mad at Renjun as he joined him in his laughing.

"Seriously Jaemin you need help"

Jaemin then went back to his serious face "This may be a joke for you but I know what magic is. I don't want to argue with you. All I'm saying is that I was happy first"

"And you are not now obviously" said Renjun and shrugged

"What does that mean?"

"Okay, to be happy you need to be a little carefree but you so many tantrums, so many boundaries, like there is some big wall and you are stuck in it. Break that wall Jaemin, break free" said Renjun enthusiastically

"How?"

"Okay I know a solution"

"And what it is?"

"Just trust me Jaemin, I promise you'll be better" said Renjun and winked at him

Now he had just need to finish what he's been doing and he have to help his boss later.

-------------------------

Happy Birthday to our Squishy, Squishy baby Otter and monster rookie Osaki Shotaro!

I love you so much my baby <3

Look at this picture. he's sp adorable.

 he's sp adorable