(

"So everyone I want you yo look at this one-"

Mr. Suh's presentation when the door swung open and revealed a panting Renjun who ran all the way to their office and as usual he gained the attention of everyone again

"Renjeon!" Mr. Suh acknowledged his presence, he looked at his watch to check the time

"Wow!You are late again today. Congratulations! Everyone please give our excellent employee here a hand!" Mr. Suh said and started clapping his hands, the other employees just gave their apologetic look to him and started clapping unwillingly afraid that they were the one who will get scolded.

Renjun just lowered his head too embarrassed at the moment.

"You know what? I really would love to scream at you now but you know what I will not do it today. And you know why? Because you don't get affected at all! So today, I want you to stand at that corner and face the wall, as to how teachers punished their elementary students. Okay?" 

Mr. Suh started laughing and the others can't help but laugh too.

"Renjeon. Go! I'm serious"

"Go!" he yelled and pointed the corner angrily

Jaemin heard what's happening inside the office and now it's time for him to enter

"Actually Mr. Suh I had asked Renjun to have a site inspection earlier today for the project"

Mr. Suh somehow calmed down and looked at Renjun.

"Last warning" Mr. Suh warned Renjun and then he continued presenting again.

Renjun looked at Jaemin mouthing a 'thank you' for saving him today.

Of course, Renjun didn't really go to the site today because he already did that yesterday and Jaemin covering him is such a miracle as he remembered how angry his PM is yesterday at him but now luckily he seemed nice to him.

After the presentation everyone went back to their seats and started doing their jobs, as for Renjun, he went to Jaemin's office to submit his works.

Renjun started explaining his works and finally, he did it right this time and Jaemin is impressed because Renjun really has a talent, he's just not taking it seriously sometimes.

"Ah Mr. Na thank you for saving me a while ago"

Jaemin smiled at him.

"That's okay and uhh Thank you for the speech last night"

"I said a lot, right? It's the beer man, sorry"

"It's the first time that you said something that didn't make me feel bad"

"So what are your problems other than me?"

"Huh?" asked Jaemin confusedly

"Love? Jeno? Nojam?"

"I love Jeno!" said Jaemin proudly

"I told you, you are ill , you really need help"

"He is very nice if I fight with him even just a little my entire day got spoilt. But fights happen, you know how it is"

"That's why I don't want to get in a relationship"

"Really?"

I'm not really interested" Renjun said and chuckled

"Ah by the way, do you have any hot friends that you can introduce to me?"

"No. I won't let my friends even meet you Renjeon" Jaemin answered quickly

Quick Silence.

"How did you and Jeno became boyfriends?" 

"Jeno and I had known each other from childhood, family friends son. Perfect match! That's it!"

"No no no that's-"

"Mr. Na, Mr.Suh said he wants you in his office now" Jaemin's secretary called which cut the conversation of the two.

Jaemin then stood up and collect the plans he needed to present to Mr. Suh and leaves Renjun in his office.

Renjun offered Jaemin a ride home and he accepted it as he didn't have his car right now.

While they are on their way they had a conversation

"So you're saying you don't believe in love?" Jaemin asked

"Of course not! It's just a stupid thing you know"

Jaemin just laughed at Renjun's own perspective of love.

"There's no such perfect love so why believe?"

"Jeno and I had known each other since childhood and our love has never changed"

"Really?"

"We like the smallest of things about each other although we had a lot of differences we still had such a huge understanding and we also always end up liking something in common"

Renjun just chuckled "Really? You believe your love story is a perfect one?"

"Yes" Jaemin answered confidently

"Okay if Jeno sees drop you home he will get jealous, I can tell you"

"Nonsense, Jeno is not like that" Jaemin defended

Minutes after they finally arrived at Jaemin's house. Renjun pulled over and quickly got out of the car to open the car's door for Jaemin as how every gentleman does.

"Thank you" Jaemin said

"Jaemin!" a voice called out Jaemin

Both Jaemin and Renjun turned around and saw Jeno approaching them

"Oh Jeno what are you doing here love?" asked Jaemin and meet Jeno and gave him a peck on his lips

Jeno gave a flower to Jaemin. "You hardly meet me so I came to surprise you love"

"You are so sweet" Jaemin said and giggled

He then clung his hand on Jeno's and  face Renjun

"See Renjun? This is what I call love"

"Hey Renjeon what are you doing here?"

"I just dropped Jaemin off"

"Take care then" Jeno said

"Bye guys" Renjun said and completely leave the place

Renjun's car disappeared from their sight so as the smile on Jeno's face.

"You guys really had gotten close to each other" he said emotionlessly and just leave Jaemin there going inside the house first.

Jaemin frowned at Jeno's sudden action. He watched the back of his boyfriend away from him as he remembered what Renjun told him.

"Is Renjun right?"

"Was my perfect love story actually not perfect?"