Stupidly, In Love

Today is the Opening Day of the New Accomplished Building of the Suh Design Architecture (a/n YES, this is where they were working at lmao). The opening is grand. Everyone was present. Well, except for two. Renjun and Jaemin. Jaemin is still on leave. And Renjun will be leaving today.

Jaemin is currently with Jeno. Today is another date time for them. They sat in their usual favorite restaurant. The waiter welcomed them and gave a bouquet of white daisies to Jaemin, which Jeno prepared of course.

"Surprise!" Jeno said with a smile

"Thank You" Jaemin replied

"I will send you white flowers every day my love"

"You don't need to do this Jeno. I know how much you-"

"How much I love you? No Jaemin this is only because I know how much you love white daisies"

Jaemin sighed and looked at Jeno "Jeno..."

"Mmm?"

"I cannot lie anymore and keep you in the dark. I don't really like white daisies, my favorite color is pink" said Jaemin

"What are you saying Jaemin?" asked Jeno

"I tried liking white. But white is perfect and I don't like perfect. I love pink"

"That's okay. Don't worry I'll send you pink flowers starting tomorrow what do you like? Pink daisies, roses, or-"

"No Jeno I need to tell you something......"

Jeno then looked straightly on Jaemin's eyes. And with only that he knew what's bound to happen.

"Yangyang, Xiaojun!"

The two looked in the direction where their names were called. And saw someone running towards them.

"Jaemin?"

Jaemin stopped in front of them as he gasped for air, panting because of the tiredness

"Are you okay" Xiaojun asked

"Yes yes I'm okay. Where's Renjun?" he asked

Yangyang and Xiaojun widened their eyes and looked at each other.

"Ahm. He's going back to China" Yangyang said

"China?!"

"Yes yes but don't worry I think his flight is 11 and it's still 10 so let me just call him quick" said Yangyang

He then took his phone from his pocket and started dialing Renjun.

After 3 attempt of calls...

"He's still not picking up" Yangyang said