@

Renjun's been late for the nth time already, and he's sure Mr. Suh is not happy with it again, he knew how angry he can get so he wished he won't get caught this time, well no luck because today they have a meeting about their next project and here he is running his life into the conference room shoving every person he meets on his way up to there.

And alas he finally reached the door. He inhaled deeply first before entering, slowly that's what he wanted as he didn't want to make a scene, but as he entered the room, all heads turned in his direction giving him a judging look of course because of his tardiness, AGAIN.

Mr. Suh shook his head in disappointment but now is not the right time for that as he's on the momentum in explaining how big and grand the project he had planned so when Renjun finally got into his seat he cleared his throat and began presenting again.

Renjun hated meetings like this as he uninterestingly listened to whatever Mr. Suh's blabbering about. He just played the pen on his hands as he doesn't have the choice to wait until the meeting is over

"And today I want you to meet the new addition to our team, let's all please welcome Mr. Na Jaemin!"

Renjun felt all of his senses awaken when he heard that name. Na Jaemin? That seems familiar. Renjun then looked in the front where Mr. Suh is shaking a hand of a familiar guy in Renjun's eyes. He's so sure he have seen that guy before and his eyes widened when he had eye contact with him for a second.

Na Jaemin, the guy in the art museum. Wait what the fuck is he doing in here? Did Mr. Suh just said that he'll be working in the team from now on? Wait, does it mean Na Jaemin is going to work in the same department with him and he's his boss? No way. But yes way as Jaemin finishes introducing himself and Mr. Suh explained what role Jaemin is going to take in the company.

They all stood up and applauded. Renjun is too shocked that's why he just sat up there in frozen but came back to his senses when his officemate/best friend elbowed him on his side motioning him to stand up also and he then quickly did.

The meetings adjourned and everyone leaves the room but not Renjun because Mr. Suh made him stay, he knows he's doomed, right?

"Sir" 

"Renjeon.Oh I'm sorry your name's Renjun right? Not Renjeon?"

"Ah yeah?"

"So tell me Renjun you did not like the Architectural presentation I did earlier right?"

"No No Mr. Suh I thought it was a-" 

"Oh Shut Up, Im sure you think I'm dreaming too much about things. But you know what? I know that" Mr. Suh laughed sarcastically

Renjun don't know how to act in moments like this so he just laughed with Mr. Suh, wrong move indeed as Mr. Suh looked at him furiously, now he's really doomed

Luckily another employee entered the room to break the tension

"Mr. Suh I'm sorry for interrupting you but we need someone to make a quick draft for the upcoming presentation next week"

"Oh no problem, Renjeon is going to do that. Right?" he said while smiling at Renjun

"But Mr. Suh I-"

"You don't understand my word right Renjeon? That is why from today you will work with the Project Manager. Understand?" Mr. Suh raised his brow looking if Renjun will object.

But of course, Renjun will not, he can't lose his work he just couldn't so he shut his mouth and accepted his fate. As fate is in front of him again as Na Jaemin enters the room.

Yeah how can he forget again? This is the second time today he does tho.

Na Jaemin is the Project Manager.