!#

Jeno finally came back from China after 1 month.

He arranged a date for him and Jaemin tonight. Of course he misses his fiancéso much.

He frowned when he saw Jaemin and Renjun walked out of their office laughing at each other. He doesn't know why he hates that guy so much. But he doesn't want to spoil the night so he just makes himself forget it.

He greeted Jaemin with a smile when his fiancé went inside the car.

He kissed Jaemin's cheeks and gave him a bouquet of white roses, which he usually gave him on their dates.

"Thank you" Jaemin said and smiled

"Jaemin"

"Jaemin"

Jaemin snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jeno called his name

"Y-Yes, sorry?"

Jeno put down his spoon and fork in his plate and leaned on his chair

"You're not listening"

"Sorry what is it?"Jaemin bit his lip because of being guilty

"Nothing let's just finish this dinner and I'll drop you home"

Jaemin felt the disappointment Jeno had and he felt sorry for that but he just went silent as he didn't know what to say.

Jeno went silent the whole night. Yes, he wanted to have a great time with Jaemin but he seems not to give much of his attention to him. And even though Jaemin told him that he misses him, he somehow never felt the sincerity as he acts as the opposite of it. He knew Jaemin lost interest, even the younger don't say it directly to him he can see it just by his actions.

Jaemin pecks Jeno's cheeks before going out of the car but before he does Jeno pulled him back and crashed his lips into him a little bit aggressive. Jaemin didn't respond to it because Jeno's suffocating him with his kisses. So he taps Jeno's shoulder and let out a whimper to stop him.

Jeno then stopped and pulled from the kiss

"I'm sorry Jaemin" Jeno apologized

"Jeno"

"I'm just afraid of losing you Jaem, you're going away from me and I don't know why. I don't know what I did wrong that made you like this."

"Jeno, no there's nothing wrong with you babe"

Jeno kissed Jaemin's hand "Please give me one more chance. Please let's try and make this work"

Jaemin gave a weak smile.

He felt guilt inside him because he knew that the problem is him not Jeno.

--------------------------

Oops short chapter hehe sorry for that. See you next chap tho