@^

Yes the plan is officially off.

Renjun backed out.

Haechan's sad about it because he did all his effort to do his best in acting but what can he do he can't just force Renjun to continue it so he just let it be.

Yangyang and Xiaojun also can't do anything about it, they really wanted to help Renjun but seems like he already made his mind, so they just kept quiet.

And yes Jaemin and Jeno held their engagement and announce to the public that they'll be going to tie the knot after 5 months.

And of course, Renjun didn't attend. He can't hurt himself more than he is now. He'll just let the two and won't try to meddle in their relationship anymore. It's better this way. He lost his chances before and now he doesn't have any of it anymore. Jeno loves Jaemin, maybe he is really the one for him. And he's just the side character of the story.

To say that Jaemin is happy will be a lie. Because no, he really isn't. But he's trying to because Jeno really loves him and he doesn't wanna be selfish. He already made his decision, and that is to be with Jeno, although he knows that he still loves Renjun, but he don't think they're meant to be. He chose this, he chose Jeno and now he should stand to it.

Renjun still goes to work like how he normally does. He still also goes to the bar, but alone. He don't want to be with someone right now, not even Yangyang. He needs time for himself.

Jaemin and Jeno started preparing for their wedding. They've been busy planning and canvassing for their upcoming wedding. And that leads for Jaemin to leave for work. And that made the situation better. In that case, Renjun won't see him around the office, which hurts a lot.

And to make the situation even better than it is. Everyone was so busy with the upcoming launching of their new finished project next week. That was enough to make Renjun busy with his life and to at least forgot everything at least even at daytime, at work.

"Are you sure Renjun?"

"Yes mom, I already booked my flight" Renjun said on the phone

"When is it?" His mom asked

"Next week" Renjun replied

"Okay son. I'll look forward to your arrival"

"Yes mom I'll see you by then"

"Okay son take care there"

Renjun ended the call and put his phone down.

He stared at the plane ticket he just got a while ago.

Guess he made a decision for good.

 He's going back to China. 

------------

Can you believe this is already ending next chapter?

Uwuuu I'll surely miss this book a lot.

See you there everyone