Chapter 1

Camila’s POV

“Camila! Wake up!” I heard someone screaming above me.

“Go away,” I grumbled and threw the covers over my head.

“Camila! One Direction are gonna be here in like an hour! You nee-“

“ONE DIRECTION?! HERE IN AN HOUR?! WHY DIDN’T YOU GIVE ME MORE OF A WARNING ALLY?!” I screamed, jumping out of bed instantly.

I jumped off of the bunk and ran out of the room, heading for the bathroom when I ran into something, or more like someone.

“Wooah! Are you trying to win a race or something?” A husky voice said to me.

Oh gosh, is that..? No, it can’t be. Ally said they wouldn’t be here for three hours.

“Sorry that I startled you, I was just looking for Simon and someone told me that he would be up here,” he said, taking his hands off of me.

I finally managed to look up and smile at him.

“Y-yeah he’s i-in that r-room right over t-there,” I stuttered on almost every word.

“Well thanks…Camila was it? I remember because of the last time we were here,” he smiled.

He started walking away and then stopped in his tracks.

“By the way, I like your pajamas,” he winked.

I looked down at my pajamas and almost died from embarassment. I was wearing my 1D pajamas that my mom gave me last Christmas. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it and got into the shower.

After I finished getting ready, we were all in the car on our way to the X Factor studio.

“So we heard that you ran into Harry Styles?” Lauren joked.

“Shut up,” I mumbled, still extremely embarassed from the encounter earlier this morning.

“How did he like your pajamas?” Normani joined in.

Just then the car stopped and people started piling out, so I didn’t get the chance to endure the rest of their torture.

We walked into the studio and I started walking towards the bathroom, just to see how I looked before I met One Direction again.

“Oh hey Camila!” I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Harry walking towards me. I squeal and ran into the bathroom, locking the stall door.

I waited a few minutes before opening the door and walking out. I checked each corner and didn’t see anyone so I started my way back to the stage.

“Hey, I was wondering when you were gonna come out.”

I screamed and jumped like 10 feet in the air.

“Holy crap!” I said, after I gained my composure.

“S-s-orr-ry!” Harry said, between laughs.

“It’s fine,” I said, and started walking away again.

“Hey why do you keep walking away from me? I just want to talk to you,” he said, grabbing my arm.

“Sorry but I really need to get to the stage or Simon will kill me.”

“Trust me he won’t hurt someone as pretty as you,” he winked at me.

I stopped in my tracks and my breath hitched in my throat. Was Harry Styles flirting….with me?

“I mean, he used to be my mentor on X Factor so I think I would know quite a lot about him,” he said, stepping closer to me.

“Oh hey! I hear Lauren calling me! I’ll be right there Lauren!” I said quickly, and pulled away from his grip running away as fast as possible.