Chapter 15

Camila's POV

"W-what are you doing in here? Under Liam's bed!" I asked.

"We were um talking and then you knocked on the door and..."

"And so you hid under the bed?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah," she said, although it came out as more of a question.

I just sat there letting everything sink in when it all clicked.

"YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!!!" I screamed.

They just looked at eachother and smiled.

"SO YOU ARE?!" I yelled again.

"Yeah," Liam laughed.

"Oh my gosh I was coming in here to talk to you about getting you two together but it looks like you already did that! Aaaahh I'm so happy! We can double date now!" I squealed.

"Yeah yeah, do you mind leaving now? We were in the middle of something," Lauren said.

"You know the rules!" I yelled as I left the room.

As I was walking back to my room, I ran into someone. Niall.

"Someone's in a rush," he laughed.

"Well I am now," I said rudely.

"Why so mean to me?"

"Because I don't trust you after what happened, now please move," I said, trying to shove past him but he wouldn't budge.

"I think it's hilarious how you're falling for all of Harry's tricks. He doesn't really love you, he's just using you. Now I could be a real man, and love you the way you deserve," he said, moving closer to me.

I stood there shocked not knowing what to do before I screamed.

"HAARRRRYYY!"

Niall's eyes widened and he started running, but not before Harry saw him and darted after him.

"Holy crap holy crap this isn't going to be good. Think Camila think!" I said to myself.

I ran back to Liam's room and opened the door, but had to close my eyes immediately.

"Liam! Harry's about to beat the crap out Niall! Help please!" I screamed.

Liam thrrew on a shirt and pants and ran with me to find Niall and Harry. We followed them as they ran into a huge field, and I could barely keep up with them. Finally Harry stopped because he had lost Niall, and he looked around trying to find him again. That's when Niall made the stupidest mistake of his life. He jumped out from behind a tree and bolted back to the house, but he wasn't fast enough. Harry jumped him and threw him on the ground and started throwing punch after punch onto his face.

"NO HARRY STOP!" I screamed.

"HARRY!" Liam yelled and ran over to them and grabbed Harry trying to pry him off of Niall.

After Liam got Harry of off Niall, he was still trying to punch him again so I stood between him and Niall.

"If you want to punch him, then you'll have to punch me first," I said to Harry.

His eyes immediately softened and he slumped in Liam's arms.

"Liam, you help Niall get home and I'll walk with Harry," I said.

Harry and I walked in silence all the way to the house and we went straight to my bedroom.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" I finally yelled.