Chapter 5

Camila's POV

Harry and I had been dating,I guess you could call it, for about a week now. We hadn't told anybody yet because I was still getting used to the whole idea of it. So we didn't want to tell everyone and then end up breaking up a few days later. I had been thinking about having Harry over for dinner at my house. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am back home with my family in Miami. Harry has been staying at a hotel near by so we can see eachother as much as possible, but also trying to keep it from my parents. 

I walked downstairs and braced myself for what was to come.

"Hey, I have something to tell you," I said to my parents.

"Okay, you can tell us anything," they said, smiling at me.

That was one thing I loved about my parents. They were always so sweet and never put you under pressure or anything. But I wasn't sure how they would react to this.

"I'mdatingHarryStyles," I said really fast.

"Woah calm down Karla and say it slower," my dad said.

"I'm dating Harry Styles," I said, and looked down.

"Is he a boy from X Factor?" My mother asked.

They didn't know who he was?

"No, well yes, I met him at X Factor, but he wasn't ON the X Factor. Can I please invite him for dinner tonight so you guys can meet him?" I asked.

"Of course you can, we would love to meet him!" My mother said.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone, calling Harry.

"Hello?" He answered.

"My parents want to meet you. So come over for dinner at 6:30, and make sure you wear something nice."

"You told them?!" 

"Yeah I felt like they deserved to know."

"Good! I was hoping you'd tell them soon! I'll be over at 6:30, see you then gorgeous," he said.

"Bye, I love you!" I said before I hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now 6:25 and I was shaking like crazy. I was just nervous that my parents would say something and Harry would get all nervous and weird. The doorbell rang and I ran to it.

"I got it!" I yelled.

I opened it and saw Harry standing there, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Aw babe thanks so much," I said, going in for a kiss.

"Uh they're not for you," he said, still taking the kiss from me.

"Who are they for then?"

"Your mom," he blushed.

"Oh my gosh you are the sweetest! She's going to absolutely love you!" I said, and pulled him in while I closed the door.

"Mom and dad can you come out here?" I yelled.

They walked out and smiled at Harry and I.

"This is Harry Styles, my boyfriend," I said.

"it's very nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Cabello," he said politely.

"It's very nice to meet you too!" My mother said, smiling.

"Could your jeans be any tighter, boy?" My dad said, obviously joking around but Harry didn't know that.