Chapter 14

Harry's POV

"What about More Than This?" Louis asked.

"No I don't want it to be one of our songs," I said, placing my head in my hands.

Who knew planning a surprise like this for Camila would be so stressful.

"How about-"

"I GOT IT!" I yelled.

"What?"

"Kiss Me!" I said excitedly.

"I'd rather not, even though you are very good looking, I play for the othe-"

"No the song you idiot!" I said, making Lou shut up.

"Oh, then in that case yeah it's great," he said.

Camila's POV

"Okay 5 minutes til show time!" Our stage manager yelled.

"Let's say a quick prayer guys," I said, grabbing Harry's hand and reaching for the persons' hand next to me.

"Who wants to pray?" Dinah asked.

"I will," Ally volunteered.

We said a quick prayer before the show, and Harry even sneaked in a quick kiss and then all of us girls were in our places. The music started and we ran out and started singing to Give Your Heart a Break. We hadn't released an album yet, so we were just doing covers of songs for this tour. After we finished, it was the boys' turn to sing. I couldn't wait to watch Harry perform from backstage. They sang Na Na Na first and then everything went black and Louis,Liam,Zayn, and Niall all came backstage.

"Where's Harry?" I asked.

"Shh, just watch," Liam said, standing next to me.

A light appeared on Harry, sitting in a chair in the middle of the stage with a guitar. Since when did he play guitar?

"This wasn't planned so I apologize that it isn't one of our songs, but I hope you guys still like this. There's this girl that I'm completely head over heels in love with, and I am dedicating this song to her," he said, and started strumming.

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

By the end of the song, I was in tears and I didn't even bother wiping them away. Forgetting about the thousands of people watching, I ran out on stage and jumped into Harry's arms and kissed him.

"I love you so much more than anything," he said, through multiple kisses.

I didn't say anything, I don't think I could even if I tried because I was so choked up.

"Ahem, I think that's enough," Liam whispered, coming out on stage to get us and bring us backstage.

Throughout the rest of the concert, I had the biggest smile on my face. I was seriously the luckiest girl in the world.

"He really loves you," Normani said, sitting down next to me.

"I love him so much too," I said.

"I'm really happy you Camz. I have to admit, at first I was scared that he would break your heart, which he did, and leave you hanging, but he came back and repaired every cut and bruise he left on your heart. Now that's a real man when he does something like that," she said, hugging me and getting up.

She was right and I was over the top happy that my friends all approved of my boyfriend. 

After the concert, we all decided to go out for ice cream. Of course, we had to call ahead and tell them we were coming so we wouldn't get bombarded by fans and the owner closed the place for the night so we could come.

While we were eating and talking, I couldn't help but notice Liam staring at Lauren a lot more than a 'friend' does. I made a mental note to myself to talk to him about it later.

"Well guys I don't know about you but I'm pooped," Zayn said, yawning.

"Yeah let's go," I said.

We all left, and we left the bill for Harry to pay of course, which he wasn't very happy about.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry asked when we got back to the hotel.

"I need to talk to Liam first," I said.

"About what?" He asked, with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"I noticed him staring at Lauren a l-"

"No Camila, the last time you tried to set people up it resulted in a huge mess."

"Psh I don't know what you're talking about," I said and left the room.

I knocked on Liam's door and he opened it looking nervous.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Uh," he looked behind the door.

"Yeah sure," he said.

I walked in and sat on the bed.

"Tonight when we were eating ic-"

I heard something move under the bed.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I heard a noise under the bed," I said, and got down on my knees to look under the bed.

"LAUREN?!" I screamed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys probably hate me now for ending it like that.

Well I guess you'll just have to wait and see what Lauren was doing under Liam's bed. :)

Follow me on twitter for more updates about the story- perfcamarry

Thanks for all the feedback so far!  <3