Chapter 4

Camila's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sun shinging in my face. A wave of sadness washed over me when I realized that X Factor was over. Today I would be going back home to pack everything and get ready to move on with my new "famous life". Of course, I'm really excited for this new life but I'm gonna miss everything.

"Goodmorning sunshine," someone said, walking through the door.

I rubbed my eyes and looked closely at them and noticed it was Harry.

"What are you doing in my bedroom?" I asked.

"I made you breakfast," he handed me a tray full of food.

"Oh thanks," I said.

He sat there with me while I ate all of the food. After I finished, I noticed a small piece of paper on the tray. I opened it and it said:

Goodmorning beautiful,

Be ready in 30 minutes. I'm taking you somewhere special.

-Harry xx

"You couldn't just tell me that? You had to write it and give it to me?" I asked.

"It's more romantic that way," he blushed and looked down.

"Well thank you. Now get out so I can get changed," I said, and he walked out taking the tray with him.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I walked back into the room and found an outfit to wear. A white button up shirt, blue mini skrt, black flats, and a blue and black bow headband.

"Where'd he go?" I said to myself.

"Right here," he whispered in my ear.

I jumped and turned around, trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Let's go, we only have a little bit before you have to be back to leave," he grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car.

I decided to be extra annoying and every 2 minutes I asked, "Are we there yet?"

"No, but we'll be there soon," he responded every time.

"Are we th-"

"We're here!" He cut me off and stopped the car.

I jumped out and he grabbed my hand, walking me towards a grassy area.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said.

We finally stopped at the end, where there was a slight cliff.

"We're here," he said.

"What are we looking at?" I asked, noticing that he was staring at something.

"I just love this view. I wanted to take you somewhere not too fancy and not too boring, so I thought this would be a good place," he smiled at me.

"Thank you, it's beautiful," I said, admiring the view.

There was a lake and then some beautiful trees, along with flowers randomly placed all along the grass.

"Like you," he whispered.

I looked him in the eyes and I realized at that moment, that I was falling head over heels for Harry Styles.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"You," I answered truthfully.

"What about me?"

"You're just so amazing. I never knew you could be this....this romantic. I mean, you come off as a conceited player in the media but then when I get to know you, you're so sweet."

"The media always fuc--I mean messes things up," he said, correcting himself when he saw my expression at his language.

"I have dated a lot of girls, but that's just because I've been trying to find the right one. I guess I didn't realize that sometimes you need to wait for the best things," he said.

"What's going to happen? I mean, when you go on tour in February and I go on the X Factor tour, what will happen to us?" I asked.

"We'll make the best of it. During our breaks, we'll fly out to see eachother and then we'll skype,call,and text whenever we get the chance," he said.

"Harry you've had to do this before. You know how to handle these long distance relationships, I don't. I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it."

"Camila, please, I promise we'll make it work. I can't lose you. After our first performance at X factor, we had no idea that we would be performing again, and I honestly thought that I would never see you again. I was devastated, because I knew that I had finally found the girl that I have been waiting for for my whole life. Please don't leave me again," he said, looking in my eyes.

"Har-"

"Camila, please just think about it," he said, tears in his eyes.

I sat there, silent, I knew that I wanted to be with him, I was just scared. I was scared to try out for X Factor but I took the chance and look where that got me.

"I don't need to think about it," I said.

"I understand," he said, a tear falling down his face.

"Because I know that I want to be with you," I said, wiping the tear away.

His face shot up and he smiled.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I laughed.

He practially suffocated me in a hug and he was surprised when I made the first move and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away. He looked into my eyes and smiled even wider.

"I finally found you," he whispered, kissing me again.

Everything at that moment was perfect, nothing could ruin it. But I definitely did not prepare myself for what was to come in the future of this relationship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of the story so far?

If you want more updates on the story, follow me on twitter- @perfcamarry

Thanks for everyone who's been voting and reading the story!