Chapter 11

Camila's POV

It's been a week since the break up, and I've only come out of my room to get food, water, and use the bathroom. I was a complete mess. My parents had been giving me my space because they knew how much Harry meant to me. Right now, I was getting dressed because Simon asked all of us girls to come to his office for a meeting about our upcoming tour.

"Can someone please drive me now?" I asked, when I got downstairs.

"Yeah let's go sweetie," my dad said.

The car ride was silent the whole way there. The weird thing is, I had come to really enjoy when it was silent.

"I'll wait for you out here," my dad said when we got there.

I got out and went into the building and headed for Simon's office.

I opened the door and saw the girls sitting there. But not alone.

"I'm outta here bye" I said and closed the door, walking out.

"Camila! Get back here!" Simon yelled through the closed door.

No way was I sitting in there with Harry.

"Camila please come back, you can sit in my seat and I'll sit next to Harry. Simon's going to be really pissed if you don't come back," she begged.

"Fine," I grumbled.

We walked back in and I sat down.

'Okay now that you're all here, I have some news for you," he said.

"You're all going on tour together!"

"Hahahahaha NO," I laughed.

"Excuse me?" Simon asked.

"I am not going on tour with....him," I pointed to Harry.

"Well I don't want to go on tour with you either! You cheating dirtbag!" He yelled.

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOUR FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!" I screamed.

"Oh yeah? Then explain why you freakin kissed Niall?!"

"Because he kissed me! I pushed him away right after! Niall, please tell him!"

"Sorry Camila, all I can tell him is the truth.....she kissed me"

"WHAT?!" I gasped.

"That's it, I am most definitely not going on tour with you," Harry growled.

"QUIET!" Simon bellowed.

"You two better learn how to get along because you're going on tour together whether you like it or not. Now get out and please don't kill eachother before we leave for tour tomorrow," he said.

I walked out without even taking another glance at Harry when I ran into somone. I looked up and saw it was Liam.

'S-sor-ry," I stuttered through my sobs.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Mila?" He asked.

"O-okay," I said and followed him to a bench.

"Tell me what really happened with you and Niall," he said, rubbing my back and trying to get me to calm down.

"I went to his hotel room to t-tell him that Ally had a boyfriend, because I didn't want to lie to him about it. When I told him, he told me that he liked somebody else so I tried to find out who and he wouldn't tell me. He finally told me that he liked me and I just stood there not knowing what to say when he started saying how he wasn't good enough. I felt really bad so I told him that he was a really nice guy and he would find an amazing girl somewhere down the road and he just kissed me right in the middle of my sentence. I was stunned for like 5 seconds before I pushed him away and then I left. That's when I got in the car and Harry started accusing me of kissing him," I said, starting to cry again.