Chapter 24

Camila's POV

"Camila, you have to come out sometime," Lauren said through the door.

"Leave me alone," I groaned.

It had been two weeks now since Harry had left. He hadn't contacted me at all, and I couldn't stand that. I tried to call him, text him, e-mail him, I tried everything but he wouldn't respond. I've been locked in my room ever since he left and I had no desire whatsoever to do anything.

"Harry's here," Normani said quietly, opening my door.

"That's great," I said, tears falling down my face at the mention of his name

"Don't you want to see him?"

"You mean see the guy who broke my heart? See the guy whose face and name make me break down in tears? Yeah I'd love to come down and see him," I said sarcastically.

"I'll just tell him you're not feeling good if he asks," she said, and closed the door.

I heard talking downstairs, and I had no doubt they were talking about me. I really wanted to see him, but I couldn't bring myself to see his face.

I tried my best to fall asleep, but I couldn't because of course, I had to pee. I got up and opened the door to walk to the bathroom. I ran towards the door so nobody would see me, but I ended up running into somebody instead.

"Watch whe--oh hi," the deep voice said.

I looked up slowly, my eyes filling with tears when I saw who it was.

"Hi," my voice cracked.

"H-how are you?" He asked.

"Fine," I said, getting up and starting to walk to the bathroom.

"Camila wait," he said, putting his hand on the door so I couldn't close it.

"We need to talk," he said.

"Really? Cause I don't think we need to talk about anything. I don't think we need to talk about the fact that you wouldn't even let me freakin explain anything. We don't need to talk about how this," I shoved my hand with the ring on it in his face.

"Doesn't mean a thing to you! We don't need to talk about the fact that you didn't call f-"

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine. I had missed this so much. I let myself fall into the kiss, and my hands went up and grabbed his hair. I realized what I was doing, and pushed him away.

"I can't do this anymore. You keep playing with my feelings. I can only take so much Harry," I said, tears falling from my eyes.

"But we can work this out," he said.

"I don't know Harry, I just can't do it anymore. I'm so tired of not feeling good enough," I said, sliding down the door frame and landing on the floor.

"What are you talking about? You are more than good enough," he said, sitting down next to me.

"Good enough to make you leave me," I buried my head in my hands.

"Look at me," he pulled my face up.

"I left because I was angry and I should have talked it out with you, but when I get angry I do and say things I regret. I don't want to put myself in a situation where I'll do something I'm going to regret. I should have told you that before. But Camila, princess, you more than good enough, in fact you're too good for me. You're beautiful, you have the prettiest smile, you can always make me smile, whenever you get nervous you chew on your lip, which I think is the cutest thing ever. There's so many things I could go on and on about but then we would be here for forever," he said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.