Chapter 26

Liam's POV

"You can run but you can't hide!" I yelled after Lauren as she ran up the stairs.

Somehow, Lauren convinced me to play hide and seek....in the hotel. Usually I'm the really careful one, making sure we keep the hotel clean and we aren't too loud. But of course, her being her cute self, she begged and begged until I couldn't take it any longer.

So now, we were in the stairway and Lauren was on one of the 15 floors in this hotel and I had to find her. I heard a door creak open above me so I ran up the next flight of stairs and saw the door to floor 6 slam shut.

I smiled to myself as I walked closer to it and opened it. As I walked into the hallway, I contemplated which way to go, turning my head both ways to get a better look. I decided to go left, since that was the shortest length of the hallway. There wasn't many places to hide, considering basically everywhere was a room and they were locked. There was only a few corners here and there, and every now and then you would find a huge plant. I continued walking until I heard something coming from my left.

I turned my head to see a door slightly opened. Either she wanted me to find her or she forgot to close this door. I quietly opened it all the way and walked in to see three vending machines and an ice machine. I checked behind all of the vending machines, until I came to the last one. I heard a light chewing sound coming from the side that was pressed up against the wall.

I ducked down and looked underneath, and sure enough I saw feet.

"Come on Lauren, let's go back to the room and spend some time together, if you know what I mean," I winked to myself.

I heard a grunt come from the corner and I was really surprised. Lauren didn't usually make sounds like that.

"Okay, either you ate way too much or you're really turned on right now. Either way, come out of there and let's go back," I said, and walked closer to the corner and let out a scream.

"Dude, you're really horny aren't you?" The random dude sitting there asked me.

I was in too much shock to answer.

"Well it just so happens that I play for both teams so I can help you out with that," he winked, and got up as he walked closer to me.

Wait...this dude was gay?

"Uh um I better go find my girlfriend," I said quickly, and ran out of the room, running into the wall in the process.

"Oh my gosh....you should have seen your face!" Lauren was laughing hysterically outside of the snack area.

"Wha-you know him-how-when?" I asked a bunch of questions.

"I just saw him walking around so I asked him if he would help me mess with you, and it worked," she smiled, laughing again.

"Very funny."

"I know right," she smiled.

I started walking closer to her with an evil grin on my face and she looked scared and started walking backwards.

"You know, now I have to punish you," I said.

She gulped and her eyes got wider. Her back hit the wall so now she had no where to go. I put my hands on each side of her head and leaned in so my breath was hitting her face.

"By tickling you." I said, and attacked her sides.

"LIAM ST-STOP! P-PLEASE!" She begged through her laughter.

"Never!" I laughed with her.

"Ahem," we heard a voice behind us.

I turned around and saw a lady in a suit coat and skirt looking at us.