Chapter 13 (Part two)

{ Listen to Kelly Clarkson's "Heartbeat Song." It just felt perfect for this chapter ;) }

Karlie's POV

I couldn't take it anymore.

I couldn't wait any longer for Taylor's lips to be on mine. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes that were now darker than the deepest ocean. This might ruin my plan, but I can worry about that later.

"I can't hold back anymore, Taylor," I breathed against her lips. I grabbed the back of her neck and our lips met for the first time.

It was like a spark. It was everything I had ever imagined. It started out slow and uncertain, but after a few seconds, Taylor wrapped her arms around my neck and the kiss got more heated. We moved in perfect sync and when she bit my lip, I opened my mouth. She took the chance to deepen the kiss and our tongues met in a blur of passion. My hands were on her hips, pushing her against the door and her hands were tangled in my hair. Her breath tasted like mint chocolate, because she ate some ice cream earlier. Her soft moans were turning me on even more, and I slipped my hands up her shirt to feel her soft skin. 

Unfortunately, we had to pull away for air and I closed my eyes as I slowly placed my forehead on hers. We were both breathing heavily, and my hands were placed on the bottom of her spine. I opened my eyes to see Taylor quietly sobbing. I put my hands on both her cheeks and tried to wipe the tears away.

"Shhh Taylor, don't cry," I whispered.

She opened her eyes.

"Why Karlie?"

I stayed silent. 

"Why are you playing with my feelings?"

"That's not true Taylor. That's so not true. Just let me expla-"

"No! Don't Karlie. You've been playing with my feelings ever since the other day we almost kissed! Obviously, you know how I feel about you. And you're just taking advantage of that!"

She tried to get out of my grip, but I kept her in place.

"Taylor, you have to listen to me."

She remained silent.

"Yes, I do know about your feelings, and I feel something for you too. I remember everything you said that night when I came all drunk to your apartment. But I had this planned out. I wanted to tell you everything tomorrow night, but I just had to ruin that now because you just looked so beautiful with your cute sundress on and your now tanned skin and the constant smile on your lips, I just couldn't hold back anymore. Please forgive me, Taylor. And let's just forget this happened until tomorrow night. I want to make you feel special. All those guys who never treated you right are idiots. I want to make you feel like a princess. Just please forgive me, and let me show you how I feel about you, tomorrow night." I pleaded.

Her tears were now flowing non-stop and she pulled me into a tight embrace. I buried my face in her neck and inhaled the scent of her.

"Please Taylor." I whispered soft and slow.

It was impossible for us to hold each other tighter. She pulled back slightly and there was a big smile on her lips.

"I forgive you, I just... I just can't believe this."

I kissed her forehead and pulled her tight.

"Well, it's happening. 

So believe it."

----------------------

Taylor's POV

Well it's happening.