Chapter 18

'We need to talk.'

Karlie stares at her phone anxiously, biting on her lip.

Josh had texted her a few hours ago, asking to meet up for some dinner one night to talk things out.

The two girls only had a few days before they head back to New York, and so they were doing as much as they can before they leave. Swimming, going out, dancing, walking around, going on a safari and getting lost in each other's eyes.

They were so lost in each other, they forgot about all the commotion that they were going to face when they go back home.

"Karlie, are you okay?"

The model snaps out of her daze and turns her head towards Taylor. She had a concern look on her face.

The two were lying comfortably on the couch, watching something on TV, grateful for each other's presence.

"Yeah. I'm fine," Karlie said.

This did not convince Taylor, as she scooted even closer to the girl with green eyes and squeezed her tight.

"C'mon, I know there's something bothering you. You know you can tell me anything," the singer said with a small smile on her face.

Karlie sighed and placed her head on Taylor's chest.

"It's just... I don't want this to ruin the vacation..."

"Karlie, nothing can ruin this vacation."

She smiled gracefully.

"Josh texted me this morning."

"And what did he say?"

Karlie was surprised by Taylor's quick response, but continued anyway.

"He asked me if we can meet for dinner so that we can talk about what happened between us."

Taylor had a neutral look on her face, and sighed. Karlie felt as if she just done something wrong.

"I don't have to go if you don't want me to. I just, I think he has something important to tell me. Why he broke up with me or something."

Taylor still hadn't said anything. Karlie started once again.

"Taylor, it's okay, I don't have to-"

"No, Karlie. I think you should go," Taylor finally said.

"What?"

"You deserve a reason. A reason why he broke up with you. And I trust you, my sunshine. And I think it would be good for both of you. But if he tries to do something he shouldn't, he might as well have a reason to be dead. You're mine, okay?"

Karlie immediately grabbed Taylor's face and kissed her passionately.

When their lips parted, they both had a smile on their face.

"I just love you so much," Karlie said.

"I know, everyone does," Taylor scoffed.

Karlie hit her shoulder playfully and moved so that her legs were on top of Taylor's lap.

"Ugh, whatever. You don't have to be so smug about it."

Taylor smirked.

"You know you like it."

Karlie raised her left eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Uh, no. Only in your wildest dreams, Swift."

Taylor shook her head.

"Okay, yeah. And you're sure about that?"

Karlie tried to hide her smile, and turned hear head to the TV, pretending to be interested in the movie that is playing.

"Oh, so you're not sure about that?"

Karlie couldn't hide her smile any longer, and Taylor laughed.

"There it is! You do like it! I win!"

"What did you win?"

"I won a lot of things," Taylor said with a small smile on her face.

"Like what?"

She placed a finger on her chin, pretending to be deep in thought.

"Hmm. Like that little airplane at the arcade. When we played monopoly... and your laugh, your smile, your heart..."

Karlie laughed and couldn't help but scoot back to the blonde and embrace her in a hug.

"I loved you first," Taylor whispered.

"Right now, I am not so sure about that," Karlie whispered back.

As the sun set, the two baked some cookies, drank some wine and giggled at each other's silly jokes. They were in their own little world and they were certain no one could ever break them apart.

And in that small hotel kitchen, they didn't even think about all that is going to happen in the near future, when they go back to New York City.

All they could think about is this perfect little world that they secretly lived in.

--------

#sorryaboutspellingandorgrammarmistakes

Yas

So, this is just a little build up chapter. I am going to update tomorrow, because I don't have school tomorrow (yasss) so yeah.

Please tell me if you liked this chapter and if you'd like me to write another or some more chapters in third person POV. Anything to please all the thirsty Kaylor shippers.

Pun: What kind of alcohol makes people the most violent?

Foughtka.

:P

Much love

L.* xxx