Chapter 6

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR  1.3K READS

In return, I will give you TWO chapters tonight!

Enjoy..*

-----------------------

{Strong language}

Taylor's POV

I don't swear much. If you hear me swear, record it. You'll only hear me swear once and then never again. But a certain girl got me swearing so fucking much, I think I broke the record. I know what you're thinking:

The girl is Karlie right?

Nope.

It's me.

Little shitty me.

What in the living hell was I thinking?

Trying to kiss my best friend who will never love me like I love her? 

Telling her how I felt?

Well, at least she was drunk when I opened up to her. Karlie never remembers anything when she gets drunk

Like that one time when I took her out for dinner because she was mad that I won her in one of her favourite Xbox games, and she 'accidentally' drank my glass of wine while I was in the bathroom.

That was her way of getting back at me.

Drinking my glass of wine while I was in the ladies' room.

She's not good at revenge.

But it was really fucking cute.

She got madder when I laughed at her after I came back, so she took the wine bottle, poured some more in MY glass, and drank that too.

She didn't remember anything the next morning.

Anyway, it's 4am and I am currently lying on my couch, but I could've been sharing a bed with Karlie if it wasn't for me and my stupid hormones, trying to kiss the living daylights out of my bestie.

Yes, I call her my "bestie".

When she asked me if I wanted her too, a million things ran through my mind.

She asked me if I wanted her TOO.

Does that mean she feels something for me?

Or was she just desperate?

This couch is so uncomfortable. I wonder if I should just join Karlie in my comfy bed.

Should I?

Fuck it, life's too short for over thinking.

I got up, kicking the couch and hurting my foot in the process and I almost tripped over Meredith, too.

Karma's a bitch.

I quietly walked up the stairs and entered my room. I froze when I saw Karlie sitting upright against the head of the bed. Our eyes locked, and I tried to look away, but it was impossible. We continued staring at each other, neither of us wanting to make the first move.

So I decided to talk first.

"The couch is really uncomfortable. C-can I maybe sleep here with you?"

I saw a flash of amusement in her eyes, but it quickly faded.

"It's your room Taylor, I should be the one sleeping on the couch." She lowered her head.

Huh.

She's right.

But I wanted her to stay.

"No, you don't have to leave."

She raised her head and gave me a small smile. 

God she's beautiful.

The way the moonlight shined on her bare skin and how her eyes sparkled when she talked. She was still in her bra and panties, so it would be really hard for me to control myself. You could see she was still a little tipsy, because of the way she smiled.

"Okay," Karlie said.

I slowly walked to the bed, got in and kept my distance. I was on the edge of the bed and my back was facing Karlie.

When I felt a pair of long, slender arms around my waist, I tensed but instantly relaxed. Karlie placed her head on my shoulder, and her hot breath against my face made me shiver.

"You smell so good," she whispered.

"I-It's just this new p-perfume."

Really Taylor?

'It's just this new perfume'? You're pathetic.

Karlie chuckled lowly and it was the hottest thing I've heard in my enitre life. She kissed my cheek before whispering, "Goodnight Tay."

I wanted this.

I wanted to go to bed with her every night, and wake up next to her every morning.

I wanted Karlie.

I needed her.

"Goodnight Karls."

I'm so in love.

------------------

#sorryaboutanygrammarorspellingmistakes

Short update, I know. But the next chapter will be updated in an hour or so.

I PROMISE.

I couldn't stand Karlie and Taylor not talking. SO I MADE THEM ALL BUDDY-BUDDY AGAIN.

But they won't be all buddy-buddy for long ;)

*smiles evilly*

stupid joke: why did the student divide sin by tan

hehehe....

just cos

yeah that is not funny at all.

Much love

L.* xxx