Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

Karlie and I were sitting on the couch watching movies. Her legs were on my lap, and I was trying not to hyperventilate. We just finished watching The Lion King, so we kind of had an emotional night.

"That movie gets me every time," I said. There were still a few tears on my cheeks, and when Karlie looked at me, I noticed her cheeks were a little wet too.

"Awww Taylor, come here," Karlie said. She sat up and gave me a hug to comfort me.

"IT'S OKAY TAYLOR, IT'S JUST A MOVIE. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL."

I chuckled at her dramaticness (A/N: I don't even think dramaticness is a word but oh well)  and she pulled back from the hug. I pouted. I really wanted the hug to last longer.

"Taylor, why are you pouting? Aah, I know, you just can't get enough of me," Karlie smirked and added, "Okay, one more hug for Tay Tay."

She pulled me into an embrace again and kissed me on the cheek. Her lips lingered on my cheek for a while, and she pulled back. I probably looked like a tomato.

"Ha-ha, yeah next time we're watching a comedy," I stuttered.

"Or we can do something else," Karlie winked while standing up.

"Wh-what?"

Was Karlie flirting with me?

No.

She was probably just joking.

She started laughing and said, "OH MY GOSH YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE! You're so cute, Tay."

"Ugh, whatever. Are you like getting paid to embarrass me?"

"Haha aww sorry Tay, I was just kidding."

"Yeah yeah, I forgive you," I said.

"I knew you couldn't resist. Can we get some pizza tonight? I'm kind of sick of all that popcorn."

I nodded and got my phone out of my pocket.

"Yeah, I'll call the pizza place right now."

"Thanks Tay, I'm just gonna go change into some pj's."

And she's off. I immediately missed the warmth that came from Karlie. I was like a moth and she was a flame. I was like a flower and she was the sun. She's my kind of rain. Like love in a drunkin sky. She's confetti falling down on me. She always make me think of that Steve Maraboli quote:

She lives her life like a flame;

a dance of purposeful chaos...

Her enchanting light can guide you and quell your fears...

She's hot; warming those who respect her and burning those who don't...

She is a flame with an unforgettable glow...

A weak man will try to dim her luminance...

but her soul mate will take pleasure in fanning her blaze

And I wanted to be her soul mate.

The things that girl does me.

When I ordered the pizza, I got up. Karlie was taking a while, so I decided to go to the kitchen to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and searched for a soda when I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around, my mouth went dry. Karlie was standing a few feet away from me, with just a pair of shorts on and a bra.

"Taylor, can I borrow a shirt?"

I wanted to say no. 

I wanted her to walk around in a bra for the rest of eternity.

I wanted her.

"Hellooooo? Taylor? Are you even listening?"

I was too busy trailing my eyes up and down her body. Her long, toned and tanned legs up to her abdomen and to her eyes.

Karlie's POV

Taylor was looking up and down my body and when her eyes met mine, I almost gasped. Her eyes were darker than usual and she licked her lips. I felt an unfamiliar warmth in between my legs. We kept staring at each other until Taylor made a move and stepped towards me. She was now standing right infront of me, and I could feel her breath on my face.

"You really shouldn't walk around half naked in my apartment, Kloss," Taylor said in a low voice. 

It was so hot.

Taylor grabbed my waist and pushed me against the counter.

I can't believe this is happening.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.

"Taylor..." My breath caught in my throat. I couldn't form any words.

Her lips were so close, so close.

Kiss me.

"Karlie..." 

-------------------

CLIFFHANGER I'M SORRYYYYYYY 

Hahahaha I feel so evil right now

sorry about any mistakes blah bleh bloh

stupid pickup line: baby are you a beaver because dam

HAHAHAHAHAHA I COULDN'T BREATHE WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT

so yeah, vote and comment and tell me what you think :)

Much love

L.* xxx