Chapter 17

Karlie's POV

"Karlie! Please! Don't leave!"

I awoke to Taylor shouting my name. She's been having nightmares lately, and she doesn't want to tell me what they're about, but obviously I know they're about me.

I sigh and pull her closer to me.

"Shhh, baby. It's okay. I'm here."

I felt her hands groping my shirt and their hold tightening slightly. Her silent sobs broke my heart. The only sound in the room were Taylor's soft whimpers. Almost every night at 2am, I wake her from her nightmares.

"Karlie?"

"Yes love?"

She was quiet for a moment.

"What's gonna happen?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, clearly confused.

"What's gonna happen when we tell the world? About us? Are you gonna leave me?"

As soon as the words left her mouth, I sat up. I pulled her up with me, and took her face in my hands.

"Taylor, I will never leave you. I don't know where you get the idea that I'll leave you. You have to know that I love you with all my heart, and that I'll stay by your side for all my life."

Even with the lights off, the blue in her eyes still shone.

"Do you really love me?"

A second passed.

Then another.

Silence.

"Always."

I enveloped her in my arms, holding her as if the world depended on it.

"I'm so in love with you." I whispered.

-------------------

*when the A/N is longer than the chapter*

#sorryaboutspellingandorgrammarmistakes

OKAY BEFORE YOU KILL ME JUST HEAR ME OUT

First of all: Sorry that this is probably the shortest chapter in the history of shortest chapters.

Secondly: I finally finished with my tests (woo!) and I now have some time to relax. HOWEVER. I will hopefully be updating more frequently, and try to finish the story as soon as possible. (we're still far from that though) To be honest with you guys here, I have no idea where this story is going. I'm still trying to figure an original and good plot out for you guys, so patience my lovelies.

Oh, and I feel like writing some one shots, so just PM me if you have an idea, and I'll write them for you :)

See you guys this weekend! (maybe)

Pun: What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?

muahahaha

ROBERTO!

Much love

L.* xxx